Anal sex

WINEDINE69

I must admit I'd never tried this before but now im converted and cant stop.

I had a fight with my girlfriend so I decided to punish her by sticking it up her ass. I put sone spit on her rim and just shoved it in nice and hard. after initial resistance it popped like a champagne cork and i was right in. her screams of pain and pleasure really got me going now i look forward to boning her ass instead of her pussy.

I think thai girls generally arent scared to experiment but how easy is it to get anal sex from any thai girl?

Now, as a Farang temporary geek stand-in(until she gets married to a Thai)this is the PROPER way to relate to your Thonglor girl.Forget all of that confrontation and honest BS just lube her up and pop it in. :)

Very good son Your are learning quickly... :: :)

As jitagawn said [color:"red"]"this is the PROPER way to relate to your Thonglor girl.Forget all of that confrontation and honest BS just lube her up and pop it in."[color:"black"]

If she is back fucking a Thai man, I think WINEDINE69 is pissed and now loves being the assman.

He will take your advice but will foresake [color:"red"]"put sone spit on her rim" [color:"black"]and instead will just shove it all in on one fast stroke.

Actually i enjoyed the thought of her experience a mix of pleasure and pain and the fact i couldn't tell how much of each she was experiencing turned me on more.

The first time there wasnt too much movement because she seemd to be experiencing lots of pain but the third time i was ramming it in and out as if it was her pussy.

she said it hurt to go to the toilet afterwards but she sid she liked it a little bit. silly girl she shouldnt encourage me!!!!

it did seem to go into her ass a bit too easily, it started me thinking maybe shes done this before...she of course says shes never done it before but ha ha as if id believe a thai girl.

if it goes in too easily do you think she's done it before?

I think this thread really belongs in the Board Bar.

Little boys joking and telling tall dirty stories. No relation to reality and nightlife.

Maybe XXX was right, either Thai3 or Mighty Mouse reincarnated. At least, a Troll.

>I must admit I'd never tried this before but now im converted and cant stop.

if you think that was fun, wait'll YOU end up on the receiving end someday! ideally, for the full karmic experience, it will be non-consensual. heheh.

preahko

Archived