TG's and Drugs

bust

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I think you shold upgrade your social circle bro-

not always a choice, assuming one chooses above all else to fuck thai BGs...if any of you dear readers think the girls you're fucking are NOT sucking on the glass dick (yaa baa) every once in a while, you're only deluding yourselves...

preahko

It does not have to be yaba especially if there was a lingering halllucinogenic quality. In that case it was more likely Ketamine than an amphetamine derivative. People who do alot of Special K fall into what they call a 'K hole' at times. This comes after bumping alot of it or shooting it.

Can be highly hallucinogenic not unlike acid, but a version that is incredibly sedate (tranquilizer) part. Not a drug to take lightly, or do around people you don't know.

The one guy I know who did Ketamine regularly wasn't in rave culture (its big market) and was a bit of a Hunter S. Thompson figure. The bastard shot it straight into his thigh with a syringe and the muscles would just go out because of the tranquilizer and then he'd trip for awhile.

Feel sorry for the Hua Hin girl, but chalk it up to experience.

Best,

the_numbers

MrSoi13,

Sorry, I disagree with your assessment. I know because when I was a teen I did crystal Meth in a very pure version for almost a year (loved the speed high really-it is very addictive). Was partial to 'crossroads' as well back then. This does not sound like Meth, even good quality Meth. No way she would have ingested enough Meth to have these symptoms when someone was slipping it to her. And no way it would last that long. Hallucinations come with long-term Meth use, or very high doses. Had to be one of the mixture drugs that have a percentage of hallucinigen mixed in. K might have that affect, but not in such low doses I would think. Never did it myself, but know some that have. So don't really know about the K.

All speculation of course, but in my experience Meth just won't have this effect unless in large dosage. I think it was something else she had.

Cent

Well, then, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree - and because we haven't been up for the past four days and nights smoking ice and playing gin in some lower Suk shithole (well, at least I haven't...), a little disagreement won't result in us stabbing each other, shooting someone, or jumping off a balcony... I don't consider myself an expert in much, but this subject line is pretty much at the top of a short list of competencies (both topics, and the two combined). Kind of an academic interest I have, I guess, supplemented by extensive but poorly documented research efforts... More information than 'freaked out for a couple days' is needed to be really certain...

Sounds like she did some speed (amphetamine). The paranoia and anxiety can last for a while...Individuals vary in their ability to tolerate a drug and it's effects....

Just for stats...

LSD 25 effects can last upto 10-12 hours, not addictive.

E or ectasy (mdma) can last upto 6 hours, but normally a lot less. A depressive state can result several days later.

Speed can last upto 5-6 hours, but the 'come down' can last longer. It's a highly unpleasant drug, can induce schizophrenia/psychosis in long term users due the excess of dopamine production. Even one off use can cause severe paranoia/anxiety.

Cocaine lasts 30 minutes approx and thats if you have good quality gear.

A lot of bar girls use drugs as already stated. Yaba (amphetamine) being top choice.

I was drugged in a bar in Samui over a year ago, i went home to my hotel before the drug kicked in and was with my sister who took care of me. A farang lady friend of mine, who is a real stunner (ex model) was drugged by a lady boy on samui 2 years ago as well. It happens. Samui seems to be drug riddled...you get offered all sorts on the beach there!!

Archived