MARRY/SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with farang woman?

WINEDINE69

zob65 said:

Only if she had shit loads of money and her dad owed a pub!

You must be an Aussie!!!???

To KS's wry smile, I once had a girlfriend years ago whose dad did indeed own a pub...only trouble was that her father was a Dutchman and he didn't build his wealth on giving away free beers, especially to young pissheads like my good self...never got one beer out of the bastard that I didn't steal...he didn't like me one bit and he always hoped his daughter would find someone with much better prospects than me...the miserable twat he was...I only hope that he eventually realised why his king-size bed sheets were stuck together at night was because I was ******* his sweet Dutch hottie daughter on them during the day...

Ah yes Im a bit bitter and twisted when if comes to Farang women, lost one house and still fighting for half of another one with girl I just lived with !

I will only shag a farang woman when in Aust as Im to lazy to wank!

I dont see any difference to paying for BG or having a Farang GF. With the Farang unless shes a right goer, you wont get anywhere on the first date. That would have cost you 100 bucks plus , (BG is already in front).

Once you are an item with her it still doesnt stop, there are the same trinkets you have to buy gold chains rings etc.

Every time you go out to dinner or on a weekend away or holiday trip, who pays? you do ! even if she works! You will never get your hands on her money as its hers! but your money is our money! and eventually her money with an allowance for you.

Then theres the house you will pay for , for the next 25 years!as she will want to pup asap to get out of work , always promisses to go back to work but after the maternity leave is over, but she is so use to staying at home and never returns to work. Ties you into a blood agreement so you wont shoot through by having a Kid and if you do shoot through, then she will be able to squeeze you to your bum bleeds! (dont get me wrong I love my kids).

Then when you do leave or she may leave you , you are the biggest bastard God ever put breath into, and she will tell every one including all your mates, relatives and will reveal all your narsty little secrets even the illegle ones. So beware when you cheat on the tax form etc this is great bargining power for her. If you do stay with her, she will eventually take completely over and you will be a piece of furniture that she feeds now and then in her house. Notice when a Farang woman talks its aways her house never our house!

So before I get off my soap box , image if you never married and you came to Thailand couple of times a year after you were let loose from your parents , you would still have money left over, in fact if you had an average job, at the age of 40 you could have a condo in LOS plus a 1000 BG's and a house at home and be much happier!

When a farang woman accuses you of being a dirty bastard when she finds out you frequent Thailand. Just ask her:

"would you sleep with me for 1 million dollars?

She will most likely say yes , then say:

"would you sleep with me for 10 dollars"?

She will say "no way"!

The say: " well Ive worked out what you are Im just haggling over the price"!

Must go the warden is coming!

Archived