MARRY/SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with farang woman?

WINEDINE69

After visiting LOS would you marry or have a serious relationship with a farang woman?

Visiting LOS is often a life altering experience. I cannot imagine marrying a farang woman after spending time in LOS, and I have trouble imagining even having a serious relationship with a farang woman now.

Yes, I would still fuck a farang woman if the opportunity presented itself but I don't think I would go to any great lengths just to get my end in with a farang woman.

I watch all the other farang guys in Australia tripping over themselves to try and fuck girls that arent even in the same league as thai women as far as looks, attitude, willingness to fuck, low maintenance etc etc

So, would you marry or have a serious relationship with a farang woman? ...and....Why/why not???

I hope not since I hope this marriage will last, but if it does not a farang girl is just as good as any other, in fact living with one would make life easier, but in the end it depends on who you fall for, not where she comes from.

PS, I have looked at some of the pictures on NP and where are the superior looking women of LOS hiding, or are those women the outstanding looking ones?

I don't agree that TG are supperior in the looks appartment. There are cute ones as there is in farangland but the number of stunners are lower in my view...... not that I can hunt in the stunning department anyway :)

Hi,

"There are cute ones as there is in farangland but the number of stunners are lower in my view......"

Odd, my experience is the opposite. I see attractive women every day going to work, however in Holland many a week would go by without seeing even a single woman I considered attractive.

Sanuk!

I see attractive women everywhere and Thailand certainly have it's share, but generally speaking it's not a higher number of pretty girls there compaired to here, I'd go with the opposite. A matter of taste though.

zob65:

"My advice to any young bloke wanting to marry is, find a woman you hate and and give her half your house then get on with life."

Above just about sums it all up.

Of the two mates I travel to Thailand with, both have married Thai gals. Both had been married before to farang women. One was still married to his farang wife and married a Thai gal (so he had two wives for a time). Both had zero assets upon divorcing farang wives. They didn't even get half a house upon divorce.

Sounds like a good deal.

Archived