PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still in it.

For once I picked a good captain this week (Ronaldo :grin: ) and joint top-scored with 74. I then look on the leaderboard and, even though KMan didn't make Ronaldo his captain, I still only made up 5 points on him! :banghead:

Can't believe the continuing injury luck I'm getting. First Geary goes down within 28 minutes and now Kenny's out (though he considerately made it to 60 minutes to give me the full 6 points). I'd gammbled on goalkeepers - it should have been OK picking Sheff Utd's only fit and listed goalkeeper, Annerson, as reserve but now it turns out that that they've got this other goaly, Gerrard, who's going to play instead. WTF?! He's not even listed! :cussing:

And what's happening with Saha? I could have done with a few points from him, with Fabregas being benched and other subs not playing.

One small consolation - I did bring in Ronaldo at just the right time, three games ago. So far he's brought me 16, 12 and 18 points.

So I end up 2006 loving Ronaldo? :dunno:

In addition to Ronaldo, Gerrard is also a good buy. Last year, he didn't pick it up until January, and he's doing it again this year. Henry came back today and had a goal and two assists. Anyone out there going to rip their fantasy team apart to add him? :confused:

Third all over now, just one point behind Robbie9God, but, more importantly, ahead of Zaad :chili:

Looks like Sayjann is going very rapidly for the cellar.

Also in the I know the Score compie for Thai 360, I took over the lead as of this gameweek.

Very good start of the year :beer::monkey::_party: :bangit: :bangit: :soccer::soccer:

Archived