Famous people you've seen in gogo bars?

bibblies

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen AmoresPerros in Long Gun. he was trying to saw a girl's neck off with a broken singha bottle by the toilet's door. She screamed quite a bit but he tipped her well so the mamasan kept on smiling.

I've seen Suadum as well, he gave me an autograph .

Seen a bunch of American Basketball players in several GoGos in Pattaya when they had their NBA benefit a short while back (they were quite generous to all).

Seen one of the Pittsburg Steelers (American Football Player) in Misty's back in the 'Pattayaland GoGo's heyday' - he was as big as one of those 4-seater tables.

Twice just missed Steven Seagal in some NEP GoGos but sounds like I may not have missed much.

Still hoping to see Osama in one of the GoGOs while I'm still young enough to tie him to the top of a Tuk Tuk and take em to the Embassy to get my LOS retirement check...(would likely call Dog, SD, OH, and a few veteran BG7 girls for backup) :)

• 1 year later...
Now, I can't be sure of this but I thought I saw the musician Beck ("Devil's Haircut", "Sexx Laws", etc) a few years ago in Midnite, Soi Cowboy.

Bump.

Saw him again last night in No Name Bar, Soi Cowboy. Suadam said he was a board member.

This could explain the song "Sexx Laws". :)

Archived