Famous people you've seen in gogo bars?

bibblies

Now, I can't be sure of this but I thought I saw the musician Beck ("Devil's Haircut", "Sexx Laws", etc) a few years ago in Midnite, Soi Cowboy.

(Can anyone verify this btw? If it wasn't him, it looked a lot like him and the guy was noticeably different to the average gogo punter. He seemed to be looking around just as much at his surroundings as at the girls and, a couple of days later, I saw him at the top of the 3rd floor steps in Nana taking photos of the usual boxes of rubbish there. He caught me looking and gave me a wry smile.)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bai Ling in Midnite. Ollie Stone on the steps of NEP.

Just missed Hugh Grant in Tilac. Same-same for Steven Segal (thank God I missed that arsehole) at Moody's Restaurant in soi 5 -- later that evening he was rumoured to have been tossed out of Playskool in NEP cuz he wanted the owner to close it for him (Farangman likely has the story).

Also was told by some boardies that Ice-T was spotted wandering Cowboy as well, but I never saw him.

Cheers,

SD

Confirm the Ice T story.

Was having a snack and a couple of "coldies" at Sam 2000 (last July)....Khun Dog always takes people to the top restaurants in town...lol...

...and "swaggering" down Cowboy was Ice T ...& assorted "hangers on'...

being the Shy sort of guy he is, Dog started screaming out to him.... and they "Bolted" real quick.

By the way, the Blond farang "girl" with him was somewhat less than stunning IMHO.....then someone said it was his Wife !!!

One other time, I caught a glance of someone "Really famous" in the mirrors at Midnite... I must have been smashed (just for a change)....Knew I knew him from somewhere.. Then the penny dropped....it was Dumsoda !!! LOL...

:grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Seen quite a few b list celebs from the uk on samui, like 'ricky' from eastenders and dj Norman Cook, plus others i recognised, but cant remember their names. And yeah, they were looking for some Thai...

I loved how they thought they were important......

Archived