Would You Do It?

ChristianTroy

Met a girl 1 year ago, she was a service girl in a beer bar. she didn't go with farangs.

I met her once in a club and we kissed a little bit, we exchanged phone numbers and 3 days later he phone was off for good!

I was told some guy that I happen to know was keen to bring her to his country in europe.

Now I met her again almost 1 year later, the guy is in his country and she is waiting for a new Visa. I see her almost every night walking home with her friends, i never see her talking to another man but me!

I have to leave Thailand in 48 hours, to take care of my sick daddy. Today she texts me and asked me if I remember the kiss we had 1 year ago! She would like to go home with me tonight.

Usually no problem, I'd hit without further thinking, if the guy isn't able to keep his horse under control then he will fall on his ass. In this case i have some moral issues. First of all, this guy is really a nice guy, 4 years older than me, he is not very handsome but really nice, I know he loves that girl a lot and I know she likes him too! I know she is not one of these bitches who jumps with everyone in the sack for some extra cash. I have observed this for the last month, she never had a customer (at night time) she really seemed to be waiting for him!

Now this offer, maybe because we have unfinished business, not sure what I am going to do!

She has such a cute smile, looks thai but yet so different. I just have to mention her eyes and all my friend who met her before know who I am referring too. Not saying she is different (OH) :)

she is very special looking!

Hit it or leave it?

COuld I kill her RT with one night of fun?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you didn't know him, I would say go for it, after all the initiative comes from her and you are not the one responsible for their relationship. But the crux of the matter lies in the fact that you do know him and even like the guy. That's why I wouldn't do it. I don't want to hurt people I know and respect.

Cheers!

I was in a *similar* triangle affair & yeah I did it 'coz my friend did it before me & these days all is cool pretty much ;)

I knew another bar beer girl though & even I didn't know her europe BF I'd been shown his photo & told loads of stories, so felt almost as if i knew the guy...

The thing is she also went with very few or none apart from her overseas 'bf' & yes I believe it ;)

However she had very cute eyes as well & yeah I simply had to have her & luck had it she couldn't resist me in the end even her friends & collegues urged her to stay away!

Did it ruin their relation? hell no it might even have enhanced it :)

CT, as for your situation I won't make the call, but at least make sure the gal is the one initiating or 100% up for it :hubba:

Yes, i'd leave it....i might also alert my friend to what is going on...out of respect i think he should know? You might be right that she is only playing with you....you might be wrong also....good luck with it!

CT,

I know she is not one of these bitches who jumps with everyone in the sack for some extra cash.

No disrespect CT but she's bitch enough to seduce you.

Agree with others, decline her offer if you respect the guy, otherwise go for it!

Archived