Would You Do It?

ChristianTroy

Go on. The not very handsome but really nice guys' girl should be humped for sure.

Could it kill her relationship? Fucking right it could. That should add to the excitement.

Is she going to play every option? Sure she is.

Does she consider you an option? Of course she does.

Will the sex be good when you do? I will sure keep checking this thread to find out.

This has the makings of a 20 page thread.

Good luck...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topcatta

I think guys become somewhat immune to the girls feelings and always assume there is an angle because there so often is here. You could very well be right that she could just really want sex.

You could be wrong about being ruined by one fuck. We don't yet know what CT is going to do with her if he chooses to slam her.

OK, most know I hate women, and thus feel a need to degrade them (sarcasim intended)...but first a few observations... 1) this girl is obviously a worthless cunt, only good for a fuck. She is lame enough to fuck he BFs friends behind his back, and get what she can before she marries him. So one notion is to just pound her like the cheap worthless whore she really is.

Notion 2) the worst insult you can give a woman who is full of herself, is to not fuck her, just pass her over for some girl she considers beneth her...it will serve as a humiliating gut punch a bitch like her deserves...so do that, make it obvious to her as well, let her know she is useless goods in your book...as that is what she is.

Does anyone ever think about the girl? She might be horny and in need for a fuck. It is not like she is getting ruined by it.

Well, if she's so desperate then why knocking on CT's door? SHe could probably get others guys to fuck her if she's as gorgeous as CT claims.

So the crux isn't her getting laid..but her getting laid by CT. The fact that CT is involved makes the story extra delicate due to his 'bond' with her so called BF, hence the commotion here.

In other words...would you fuck a friend's partner behind his/her back? :rolleyes:

OH

I strongly disagree. If he just ignores her the thread is over.

The 'worthless cunt" should be pounded without mercy then returned liked used, possibly anally depleted, goods to the guy that sounds like he is serious about her.

Don't you think that would be a more intersting course of action?

There is a time issue mentioned in the original post so he does not have time to humiliate her properly as it usually takes more than 48 hours to accomplish complete degradation and total loss of face.

He has to bang her. There really is no choice. It is his only chance, sounds like she could be fit in fairly conveniently with the time constraints, if he does not do it now the next chance he might have could be a quickly before her wedding to the really nice but not very handsome guy. You know - his friend.

Does anyone ever think about the girl? She might be horny and in need for a fuck. It is not like she is getting ruined by it.

Damn the post did not go through, lost it. Trying again.

She needing a fuck is A OK if she is single or stay with a man that are fine with her getting a bit on the side. If she is not single and does not have a free spirited husband she is cheating on him and as I know that would be really unacceptable if my wife did that to me I have no intention to do so unto others.

OH

I strongly disagree. If he just ignores her the thread is over.

The 'worthless cunt" should be pounded without mercy then returned liked used, possibly anally depleted, goods to the guy that sounds like he is serious about her.

Don't you think that would be a more intersting course of action?

There is a time issue mentioned in the original post so he does not have time to humiliate her properly as it usually takes more than 48 hours to accomplish complete degradation and total loss of face.

He has to bang her. There really is no choice. It is his only chance, sounds like she could be fit in fairly conveniently with the time constraints, if he does not do it now the next chance he might have could be a quickly before her wedding to the really nice but not very handsome guy. You know - his friend.

Hmmm, yes, you do raise interesting points. The main thing is, that she be turned out, and away like the cheap piece of garbage she has proven herself to be...perhapes video taPOE THE EVENT? Then threaten to expose her to her BF if she doesn't trun out for you and your friends on your demand, maske a bit of extra cash in the process maybe? or else, just give her the humiliating "gut punch" of not fucking her, maybe saying something like "I wouldn't stoop so low" in the process...but yes, I agree, time is short, and all that matters is she be humiliated one way or the other...

OH

I am glad that you are being a little more rational and a little less emotional in this post.

We both agree: CT does not bang her the thread dies.

We also seem to both agree: the bitch deserves humiliation.

The way I see it the only question is does CT bang now - humiliate/degrade later, or just humiliate her now, knwoing it is a less than complete job?

I am all for CT getting his dick wet.

Archived