Would You Do It?

ChristianTroy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx, thanx, thanx, actually a very useful thread to read, balanced enough to make a decission, to bad i didn't bring my laptop last night :)

quick sum up:

1) she is not georgous or a bombshell, she has an unique look. very shy and very cute girl! (yes TC i have pictures, no naked ones)

2) The guy is not my friend, I talked to him a few times and he seemed really nice! SHE told me that she isn't that happy. He had an affair with another thai girl, he returned to los without letting her know in order to fuck another thai girl and he is giving her only 10k baht!

3) i am not claiming I am handsome, I am claiming that I am competetive in Pattaya :) Topcatta i know i can't seduce you :)

4) It was unfinshed business, tension was allways there between me and here, I liked her and she liked me, since she was a service girl I didn't wanted to offend her by asking her out, she was just too sweet and shy! I think she wanted some revenge or maybe she was hoping i could replace him, she was giving me not many options last night. In order to that....

5) I did it :)

silent waters ..........

the guy deserves it. If this relationship goes downhill now it is maybe sad for him but probably better for her. Don't wanna judge that too much as I only know her side of the story. She is too nice to tell him that 10k baht is not enough, she is too shy to tell him that she is hurt because he is a butterfly etc...

IMO he is exploiting one of the few nice girls!

(i know.. how nice can she be when she jumps with me in the sack...) She is nice, I trust my instincts!

thanx for all the advice, good read for me

ps. i can stay 5 days longer as my daddy doesnt need me so bad right now :cool:

What the fark did you do, Troy? You did it, eventhough half of this board adviced you not to. That is not the manners I would expect from a man like yourself. Did you fuck her ass too? :neener::chili:

PS.1 What was all the fuss about when he is not even a friend?

PS.2 Good to hear your dad is a bit better.

PS.3 I hope you get some more dirty in your last 5 days. Enjoy!

PS.4 I want dirty pix only.

... IMO he is exploiting one of the few nice girls!

(i know.. how nice can she be when she jumps with me in the sack...) She is nice, I trust my instincts!

So now it is your turn to [color:orange]exploit[/color] one of the few nice girls. That's good karma there CT. :shakehead

What the fark did you do, Troy? You did it, eventhough half of this board adviced you not to. That is not the manners I would expect from a man like yourself.

the other half adviced me to do it, including you :neener:

Did you fuck her ass too? :neener::chili:

Chocolate factory was closed!

PS.1 What was all the fuss about when he is not even a friend?

Never used the word friend, I said i happen to know him and he seems to be a nice guy! She told me he is not! Dunno if her story is true or not, she knew i would hesitate and she made it very easy for me to see him as a bad guy!

PS.2 Good to hear your dad is a bit better.

yes, thanx that was really good news and maybe influenced my mood at that certain night as well!

PS.3 I hope you get some more dirty in your last 5 days. Enjoy!

i promise :)

not with her of course, he seems to read this board, he arrives tonight, quick and unexpected return :)

I want dirty pix only.

I'll give you some in exchange of dirrty pix of you pussy sharing with your hubbie

So now it is your turn to [color:orange]exploit[/color] one of the few nice girls. That's good karma there CT. :shakehead

You are one sweet guy who still thinks that the little word twisting and your cute girlie pinches (word borrowed from Zaad) have any effect on people! Are you bitter?

You obviously have no idea about Karma.:neener:

If you could read between the lines instead of trying to say something that is supposed to be pseudo offensive, you would know that she met the guy at the same time as when i made out with her, he was just quicker but maybe he wasn't the guy she really wanted!?!?

If I'd turned her down she would have been offended and would think that I don't like her!

Look, if you need to twist things to make a point you have no point! :)

I have permission from Old Hippie, so what the hell you want? :neener:

Topcatta

"Did you fuck her ass too?"

I sure hope he did. Otherwise all the emotional energy, thought, good wishes and time I spent on this thread was for nothing.

Sorry to disappoint you :(

If I knew how important it was for you I would have given it a "shot" :)

If you want I tell you a story in private about a 20yo Thai/Norwegian/Mexican tourist girl that walked out of my room like a cowboy :)

(OH saw the pictures, he will asure you the story is worth reading)

Archived