Why I love trade shows!

Yup, they suck. You are smoozing, on your feet for 12+ hours a day. And dressed in a monket suit.

But you get to meet gals like this...

DSCF0165.jpg

Hmmmm, oopsie. Let's try that again (but the one on the lower right *does* have a nice personality!).

DSCF0164a.jpg

Yup, the one on the left is my dinner date for Saturday night.

No, you cannot have her phone number. And no, not even the one on the right (but I have that one too LOL)!

How's that go..."even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while..."

:neener:

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Of course, Nervous Dog's record is far better than mine regarding numbers obtained... :bow: :bow: ...including one where he didn't even ask (bar-steward!!!!!!!).

I kinda like the "Blue" one....with the largish nose....lol..

Now I guess we call this new one...Miss TS (as in Trade Show, not Trans....5555) or maybe Miss DD (as in Dinner Date not cup size..)

Whatever...looks like the "A" list is expanding.

Disagree with the previous poster though.

Hey SD, I think you qualify for the ..You know you've been in LOS too long thread....

SD's been in LOS too long....cos he likes 'em "White"...lol...

Another "China Doll" look....Go Tiger

:applause::grinyes::grinyes::applause:

Dean, they were advertising an online role-playing game called "Lineage."

Chris, you must tell me what in bars in Patpong you hang out.

DS, the pickings are kinda slim at this show as we only have the dumb ones or the old ones -- I'm told that Uni exams are this week and has affected the supply of "prettys." Miss "on right side" is however much better looking than the pix indicates. We three agreed it was creepy when some Malay (Muslim) guys and their women posed for pix with them and held right-side's plastic sword to her neck like they were cutting off her head :o!

Let's see if the pickings get any better today...

Cheers,

SD

I know that in Australia now, the bludgers and the spongers have made a full-time career out of attending these kind of events, getting admission under under pretence or trickery, just to drink the free booze and pig-out on the free food! It's a major problem, some up-market do's give away $2000-$3000 show bags to the attendees at the end of the evening, so you can see why the leeches gather...

and SD's new avatar should be the agro brown elephant in the background of the 1st photo...not the cute and cuddly blue elephant! :elephant:

Well, today was not as eventful, skirtchasing-wise. We actually had to work the dog-n-pony show with some VVIPs passing through the booth.

So we just flirted some more with the gals we had already got numbers for, cuz it was easy.

But the day was not without drama. First off, we had a visit from Sa-no White and the Seven, errr, Midgets...

DSCF0233.jpg

And we had a fire!!!! Not our booth, but inside the show...

DSCF0234.jpg

And I did see this oddly appealing chicky with a white Prince Valiant 'do...

DSCF0236.jpg

Will investigate her and her boothmates (who have the same hair & kit) as time permits. I'm thinking that I'd love to see her with just the see-thru raincoat on!

Ta for now,

SD

Archived