Flight Deals Trans Pacific

unit731

I just booked this week for a November departure from Chicago on United. The cost was $1,193.

The interesting thing about that was on the UA website the cost was $1,493. I asked the agent why that would be and really didn't get a clear answer on the price differential.

That outbound flight on UA does suck. I've taken it 5 times now and still can't get used to it. I always get up on Saturday and don't sleep until I get on the plane.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That is what I do. Buy a ticket to LAX and a separate ticket from LAX to BKK. Have to avoid the US airlines on Transpac flights."

I also avoid US airlines across the Pacific like the plague. No matter how good or bad your flights go for the next 20 hours or so, Asian Airlines employ many sweet,young flight attendants that are a pleasure to deal with :D I also like my eye candy :up:

Now with Northworst or Untied Airlines, you have to deal with the grumpy grandmothers with wrinkled pussies from hell :barf:

This makes an already loooonnnnnggggg flight really seem to take a lot longer :shocked:

Archived