WOW UBC TV

Nervous_Dog

OK, I am a bit board and watching UBC, I am watching XZYT TV and they have a Aussie show on "Cosmetic" surgery.

In 15 minutes I have seen a women with huge tits get a reduction, Roxanne get "Tatooe Makeup" so she doesn;t have to do make up every day.

Trevour is getting a bigger penis, and best f all, Noeline a 50 year old tranvestite has gotten the chop and now has a vagina.

And here is the interesting part, when a bloke gets a new vagina, the body wants to "reclaim" this area. So in order to stop that the doctor has this lovely bedside chat where he tells the tranny to use a "Vagina Dilator" or dildo every day for 20 minutes or have LOTS of intercourse!

Woo Hoo!

DOG

Noeline a 50 year old tranvestite has gotten the chop and now has a vagina.

And here is the interesting part, when a bloke gets a new vagina, the body wants to "reclaim" this area. So in order to stop that the doctor has this lovely bedside chat where he tells the tranny to use a "Vagina Dilator" or dildo every day for 20 minutes or have LOTS of intercourse!

Woo Hoo!

DOG

Sounds like a typical story line in CSI over on AXN, the Mrs watches it religiously every sunday threby giving me 3 free hours of computer time :)

I remember watching that show Extreme Makeover once.Two patients. First one was this extremely unfortunate guy about 30. Could eat an apple through a chainwire fence. The second was this middle age woman with absolutely nothing going for her. Funny thing was at the end of the show when it came to presenting the new man/lady they both looked like a couple of tarted up old trannies. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

5 5 5 5 odd thing is this was all live patients, I'd love the world to here my dodctor tell me I need to use a dildo every day or get fucked once a day as part of my rehabilitation, errr, that didn;t quite come out right did it . . . . OK, I am going back to the shower now

DOG

So this is why the 30 Baht health care scheme is losing money, they can't afford the durracells.

Archived