Coss Gorn...

Coss

Well it's that time again, of to Middle Earth to await my next trip to LOS and climes tropical.

Thursday saw me rendezvous with Dumsoda, Suadum, The Numbers and others. It was an early start at a wee bar I've forgotten the name of. In the name of drunkenness I may fail in some of my recollections but here is my best effort.

In the booth, Suadum and his squeeze, The Numbers and I, both secure in our sexuality. In the next booth a young damsel whose face I never saw, but from whom I received a head and shoulders massage from the moment I sat down to the end of the session, some three hours in all. Most certainly the lady drinks I passed behind me motivated her in her mission. Aaaarrgghhh... most relaxing massage and 15 G&Ts I've ever had. I wonder who she was.

But the night beckoned, into a taxi and off to Soi 33, Christies I believe, balloons, attractive wenches in white, food, some sort of party I gather.

There is a pool table, resident mamasan type suggests a game with me, why not, I thought. And then... If she wins I buy her a lady drink, If I win she's mine to shag for free for a night. No worries, she must be a good player to make those sort of offers.

And yet... I was starting to get a little worried when I was down to two balls and she still had five. Not that she was bad looking, but I had my expectations set younger that night. And then without effort it was me on the black and she with three balls to go. Er um, had to go in off the black to escape I did. True story, ask anyone.

About this time I spied me a girl, tall, lithesome, cute and elegant at the same time.

All the conquests so far had been five foot nothing, so a six foot beauty was just what I was looking for. Yes, I know what you're thinking, just wait, the story unfolds.

After the horrendous prices I'd been bumping into at Nana and Cowboy, I decided to treat myself and paid the BF for my Stretch Princess.

After a hour or three at Christies It was taxi time again and off to Soi Cowboy, another unfamiliar (to me) bar, naked girls mmmmm...

Mr Ikkrang was in evidence also, funny how those with similar interests can meet, in establishments countries apart, but within a few days.

My Stretch Princess was blushing from the multitude of working bits, being thrust towards us from a bevy of girls, so poor that they could not afford clothing. And so, with not much further ado we went hotel, side stepping one of my drinking buddies I think, difficult to tell, but there was some one on the floor, engaged in a wrestling match with the owners of at least two pairs of buttocks.

Ahh... back at the hotel, air con, good. You know that moment when your date's feet and hands, appear a little large? And when she says "customer think me ladyboy"?

Well I had that moment, my testes shriveled to peas, I did a quick reality check to make sure I wasn't tripping. Nope, there I was, with a potential Testo Tagliatelli.

Oohhh Bugger!

And yet, calmness please, where her shirt had ridden up, I observed that line on the belly from navel to mons, the one they get (women do) when pregnant.

Says I, valiantly, "you're no ladyboy", taking the opportunity to hook down her top with forefinger and expose a couple of little breasts with child mangled nipples.

Transpires she has a 4 year old and a 16 monther with mama and papa up country.

Of course I knew all along, not me, I'd never BF a man, no no no...

And I have to say, with the added excitement of long legs and arms flailing around knocking things off furniture on the other side of the room, my Stretch Princess was a wild, if elongated kinda thing. And after massage we slept. I was awoken the next day with further excitement and massage and had to ask her to leave so I could rest.

When I came down to the hotel reception the two cutey receptionists, who were normally polite but not particularly interested in me, had quiet words in Thai as I approached and both had wide eyes, taking in my visage. I' m not sure why, maybe they thought Stretch Princess was a cut above my usual wheelbarrows.

Friday night arrives before I know it, decisions, decisions, trawl the Cowboy? Perchance Nana is fun once more? Went to the Gullivers meet, KS, It's me Dave and Aussie guy (sorry I've forgotten your board name).

Trawl the Cowboy it was. But after three or four bars, (G&Ts 130 bht) I was not getting any sniff of quality. I pondered on my Teerahk from last time at Midnight, but I guess I needed more enthusiasm than I was treated to at my last encounter.

Christies won the day. And regarding price, all up and overall, I'd BF from Soi 33 again. By the time you buy a few lady drinks at Cowboy, and then one for the mamasan, and then the dekserve (whilst all the time becoming wildly popular), add the BF and LT fees at Cowboy. A soi 33 girl is more or less the same investment, unless you've got your drinking boots on.

So I takes me Stretch Princess to Livingstones, pleasant food. There's a chap that looks like that English Comedian (not Martin Clunes, but maybe Hugh Laurie's earlier partner), wandering around making a point of being the maitre´d. Not obtrusive, just unusual to be asked if every thing was to our satisfaction, which it was, and they then forgot my order of Norwegian Salmon.

In Soi 8, about 75 metres in on the left, adjacent to the Stable Lodge Hotel, is a bar with air con, pool tables, comely wenches, a good selection of music videos (perhaps a little too many ACDC but this is Thailand). I think it's called Dek 5 or 7. Translocated from Soi 0 I believe.

I recommend this bar.

Another night of lengthened passion and again in the morning I had to ask her to leave so I could rest.

Checking out from the hotel, two cutey receptionists, definitely more interested in me, calling me Mr Coss, asking when I'd be back, probably think Stretch Princess is a man...

Bye for a while.

Coss

Twas a good night indeedy. Numbers and I have added our recollections to this running thread if you care to join in :grinyes:.

Oh and no worries about ladyboys on 33. Just the gay waitstaff you must be aware of.

And Stretch was never in doubt in my eyes.

Cheers,

SD

SD >And Stretch was never in doubt in my eyes.<

Well, I must admit I had some doubts, but then I didn't hang out with her for that long. Pleased to learn she was a woman after all.

I did like the way she responded to all the flesh exposed in BWNN.

So, tiger, that 'perfect isan girl' you found there, you didn't do her after all?

Archived