Manipulative or honest?

mattwasp

"why in gods name you assume she is a good girl when you can pick her up on the street just like that???"

At that time I knew she wasn't a prim and proper lady, but no more a hooker than any girl in the west who's looking for no strings fun. No money changed hands therefore no conclusive evidence to the contrary. No invoice, no nothing. :)

"that is the typical case of what men would like to believe and make it become their reality! No offense intended, I am just trying to be honest here!"

I completely agree. I've read similar plights on this forum before and each time there's a familiar pattern. Though at the time, rational thought doesn't factor in! :)

"You said you could be her grandfather, how are you supposed to believe she is not a hooker when she goes with you after a minor chat?"

No, you've got the wrong end of the stick here, I'm only 6 years older than she.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, there are those who have and those who will. If you spend a significant amount of time in the LOS, sooner or later your going to get burned.

I have and probably just about every other senior member of the board with the guts and integrity to admit it has been played as well.

Jack, Jim and Mr. Walker are indeed among the many friends that can help along with the tens of thousands of young ladies who are eager to replace a less-deserving bar wench! :sex:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::beer::beer::applause::yeahthat: Yes, I have been burned a time or 2, not sure I ever mentioned it here...did I ever tell you about SSG or WTFG...?

Hey shrollski, sometimes they look so endearing, cute, and adorable that they couldn't possibly be a bad girl....

think again...but it doesn't sound like you are too worse for wear.

But why did you return to the bar? I would have gone elsewhere. Her job is to make the bar money, if she can occupy two falangs at one time, both of whom are spending money at the bar, then she is doing a really good job.

Nothing she did should be taken personally. Perhaps he just pays more than you do....when I get treatment like this I just flush the toilet and move on to a better time.

Duuuuuuuuuude!

Never ever EVER believe any girl you talk to on Sukhumvit...patpong....Soi cowboy....why are they there?? GTGs simply don't go to those places. Most of the real nice TGs don't even know what's there, have never been near any of the P4P zones and wouldn't!

I should post some stories sometimes...i've met girls the same as your one....i have a great story in my 3-some ladies from the pong...it's a killer...i should tell it i think, but i could write a book about it really! These ladies are the bomb, i love the little present left for you after....has happened to me, treat u like shit, say sorry, keep you interested, you go back for some more...the cycle repeats and all the while the bank balance is getting smaller...

God i miss those days... :banghead::banghead::banghead::cussing::cussing::cussing::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Archived