Manipulative or honest?

mattwasp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shrollskii:

She spent several days with you. You thought you had something exclusive with a bargirl. For business reasons this may be impossible for her.

I notice you didn't pay her any money other than 1000 baht. She gave you a special invite to her b-day party. Further causing you to believe you had something more than a customer rt.

The above facts will always lead to you feeling miserable. I know exactly how you felt when she chose to hang out with the guy financing the b-day party while you were left sitting there.

She fucked up your head very well. The lesson she taught you is worth alot more than 1000 baht IMO.

Mikey's rule of thumb:

1. if I meet them in a bar, they are married and/or have a Thai BF.

2. they all lie.

3. they usually have children.

4. they are all after my $$$.

5. none of them are short-time in the bar scene.

keeping these five things in mind has more then once saved my bacon! :hubba:

Disagree....Not all

In the past year or so.....in the days before I was a retired butterfly...lol...

my best 3 were 27, 30 & 30+ and none of them has had a child.

Believe me, nothing turns me off more than a "Map of Africa" across the stomach. I hate that even more than girls with "cartoons", and they were all given extremely thorough examinations.

So, revert to "most" and I agree, but defo NOT all

Cheers DS

Bit of both...from butterfly days....most (70-80%) have children. A lot have Thai BFs or husbands....although many are seperated...i have also met several ladies in their first week...you can tell, they are shit scared and don't speak english either at all or badly...i had several good experiences with new ladies, as they were easier to arouse and orgasmed...long termers seem to have lost the ability to enjoy it much....hard work often required!

I also know several with perfect skin....again i was very choosy...but yes 99.9% just want money...

Archived