What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In behalf to of all the other board members who can read a question i want to thank all hobby shrinks that have posted above :neener:

What do Thai bar girls do to attract men initially

They wear nothing or only underwear!

That is what initially attracts the man!

how do they keep the men interested?

the most of them don't keep them interested longer than one night! Because the men have too many other options that will distract them from this one girl!

To round this one up you will get the most honest anwer without trying to sound intelligent:

Most men in the tourist areas come here for the cheap sex! Some get on the hook and stay with a girl and others keep on changing girls almost every night! Just the same as the same person would do at his home country if he had the same opportunities!

Fact is that at home you dont get a naked pussy on your lap that easy than in thailand?

I thought I sit back for a while, letting this unfold without any female interruption.

As for the question of the OP:

One major reason for picking up Thai hookers (in Thailand)in comparison to Farang hookers is that the whole experience is different. In the West sex for sale is usually a half an hour or an hour. Given the time there is not much left over for non-sexual actions. ST in LoS means at least a few hours while LT can mean everything an ordinary RT can provide: going out for dinner, disco's, bars, sightseeing etc. This includes usually talking, joking, having physical contact so the guys (usually guys..>) get personal attention, very few hookers in the West are willing to give. It is not unusual that a ST or LT develops into a RT. Hookers in the West are for physical relief but in the Thai package customers can have a GFE and this gives them hope. Farang men who are not so attractive (I have seen punters who are 300 kilos or had no arms but only hands from Softenon or divorced older men who did not meet enough women etc, etc,) do get a chance with the Thai girls since their priority is financial security over love or sexual attraction (which can still develop). And then the choice is young Thai BGs and there are plenty of them! What a party! I would endulge in that too! Great availability whereas if you want sex in the West and you dont go to hookers and are single it can take you months or years to get laid.

An other difference is that TGs are physical. Thai culture is very easy in touchy feely stuff. Only amongst family and same-sex friends but the sex scene has changed that. Women can do this with men there too. This physical stuff Western women have lost big time, if they ever had it in the first place.

Western society has been changing from a traditional POV about male/female RTs (Magician and consorts) towards a 50-50% RT (Zombienation, KS, and likeminded). Now we are slowly moving into a time where use the goodies from traditional and fifty-fifty RTs but go beyond both.

Now Magician's reaction towards Farang women is really not such a weird reaction for guys who are leaders and have obviously had to swallow a lotta hurt from Farang ladies. After you get so many shitty RTs no wonder your focus shifts to something else, in this case TGs. This does not have to entail more than skin deep reasons (soft skin, cute and bubbly). Men wanna see feminine energy. It comes in all sorts. Some men like the intellectual variant some like the more dumb species who dont say No. To generalize that ALL MEN who visit LoS will be hooked to TGs FOREVER is a little bit thick. I know lots of guys who love LoS but do not go there for TGs at all or are not interested in paying for sex, however cheap! They are not attracted to this particular kind of female energy.

Magicians point is that TGs are willing to be a lot more accommodating than their female counterparts in the West. That is true. Most women in the West have been making career and that puts them in a masculine role. To turn this off at the end of a work day for hubby is difficult and that means usually the sex goes out the door. Western women had to stand up for themselves to get equal rights, pay, or access to jobs. Good. but now it is time to sort out where this masculinity in W women starts and stops and how this can be incorporated in a well balanced feminity/masculinity. I also find that a lot of W women have gone over the top. HOlland is a good example. Most women are wearing the pants and in reaction to that men have given their leader's role out of hands and are now the subservient. Roles have turned around and the sexual polarization is gone( except for the ones who can juggle masculinity and feminity or work and homeplay very well). So no or little sex and it is driving everybody crazy! What Magician doesnt see and how can he with so many fucked up RTs with Farang girls, is that there is a select group of F women who does all this so called "Thai" stuff like putting toothpaste on lovers brush and massaging his feet after a long day at work, showering him. I do I wash his feet and dry them with my hair like Mary Magdalene who appreciates his leadership/directionality and who can explore my own things in Life too. Mind you there are only a few but things are changing.

[bTW Analist I see not where westernwoman is racist talking about girls since the scene mostly offers girls around the age of 20, when they come close to 30 I start calling them women but by that age most have left the scene already since they are too old.]

"Clean Your Pussy!" is the best advice thus far, to me. The Thai pussies I've known always taste like they're direct from the pussy factory - fresh and tasty, even though they're the farthest thing from fresh, in reality. The most recent farang pussy I had the misfortune to meet reminded me of the smell of rotting seaweed, a scent of salty decay... yech. Never going back.

Western women shuld learn to sniff-kiss - one of the most endearing of all Thai customs to me... though could they do it as gently, or is it genetic?

It is very erotic to sniff-kiss why do you assume Farang women dont do that?

Difference in smell and taste of Pussy (Yah I am an expert...) is due to diet. TGs diets are not so meatbased as FGs diet. If you look for an even better taste try the vegetarian or even better vegan style Pussies, you will find they taste very sweet. Same goes for guys BTW.

One thing I havent seen mentioned per se is the illusion BGs can give you as if they like you and they are really good at providing this illusion. If you dont barfine them and see them a few days later chances are you are not in theit book as a possible customer and they won't even bother with you as if you did not have a nice contact before. Easy for men who WANT to believe in a dream is to dream on. DS has become an expert in these matters. HEADS above the cloud...Just too plain horny...

Seriously....thank you very much for your views.

You are absolutely correct about me, of course....I have had my share of negative experiences with farang women.

And frankly, I am not a great catch. I am not Brad Pitt. I am not Donald Trump. I am just a regular guy, not so handsome, not so fit, not rich.

Here, I can meet girls far prettier, and far nicer, than I could in the West. Much younger, as well, though I do have relationships with some girls who are around 35 years old. They look very young, though. Good genetics, good diet. A couple of these older women are certifiable sexual adepts. They REALLY know men, and they know how to entice the very best from me. I adore these women, and I am very generous with them.

I also have relationships with girls who are between 21 and 26 years of age. Most of my girlfriends fall into this age range. They vary, but most of them are more sweet than they are experienced, and I truly value the authenticity of spending time with them.

I have had interludes with girls as young as 19. They were ok, but I prefer girls with some experience. The ideal girls for me seem to be those who have had previous Thai boyfriends who were...perhaps less than stellar in their behavior and conduct. These girls soon learn how to appreciate a nice farang gentleman who truly cherishes them, and enjoys treating them well.

I also really like hanging out with all my girls. They are just really fun. Some of them are capable of expressing themselves quite creatively and competently in English, and I am often floored by the sophistication of the conversations that we can share. Others...teach me Thai. They are all different. I really like women, I guess. I like the way that they look, the way that they feel, the way that they talk, the way that they walk, sleep, sit...I love it when a Thai girl curls up in a chair. Such elegance. I love the way that they smell....and I truly appreciate their hygiene. I have only met one Thai girl who had poor hygiene...and she was very depressed. All of the others....were amazingly clean girls, and yes, their pussies were subtle and divine. I love going down on women.

Some of them like to drink too much. A couple of them like to gamble too much. All of them are very smart. Some of them are scary smart. Really sharp, very competent, with viable plans for themselves and for their families. When I meet a girl that has a good plan, and just needs a little assistance to put it into play, I often help. These relationships are often the most enduring, and the most rewarding. It means a lot to me to be able to help a girl complete her education, or improve her business, or get a good job.

As I get older, I try hard to make it a point to ensure that no matter if a girl and I do not have any real longevity together, that the experience for her, overall, is a positive one. I try to make sure that they are always better off, and not just financially, for having known me, and for having been in a relationship of whatever kind, with me.

Not all of these relationships have a sexual component, but the vast majority do. We are human. We have needs. We are friends. Sometimes....friends like to have friends with benefits.

I think that the fact that I am very talented with my tongue....and I truly enjoy getting women off...helps. I am not a shitty lay, and that does make a difference, I think. The most important thing that I have learned, though, is that if you just treat them with respect, and honor them, they will reciprocate a degree of affection that is astounding.

When they sniff kiss me....I know that they truly like me.

When a woman...holds your face in her hands as you make love....you know that you are doing far more than just fucking.

Life here is great.

I can never go back to the West.

:)

A few other things come to mind.

Availability 1: I am not sure but according to my observations Fgirls used to fuck but with a growing sense of unsafety and AIDS risk they are holding out. Times change. W women are closing while Thai (good) girls are opening up to sexual encounters and affairs.

Availability 2: Thai women with kids easily have the time to go for trips with their lovers and give them lots of personal attention while F sisters cant depend on an extended family to bring up their kids.

Archived