What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

THe only women in the world to fuck are thai whores, man thats how this board seems some times.

Rant over.

I have had and have some amazing mind blowing girl "Mates" who in the past I've had wild sex with. In fact, on average I've had better wilder less inhibited sex with my white girls friends/wives than with thai girls. only 2 thai girls come close to the kinkiness level of many white girls I know.

Not talking about sex though I do agree with many thoughts here, Topcats point that extend families allow partners to travel easier is so true, this week my wife and I are off to KL for 5 days, 11 months old baby and 4 year old daughter stay in Bkk with family, no problems as they all see and know each other almost daily.

Thao girls know men and women are very different, wwhite ladies, even my great ffucks still think that we are the same. we aint

DOG

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. Ms. Topcatta, what is an "Fgirl," or an "F sister?"

French?

Never had one. But I would like to try.

Further on availability, many genuine good Thai girls really do not have a lot of time. I met one, the other day, she is 36, pretty goddamned cute, has two kids, and works her ass off. She runs a family-owned company. She is smart as hell. Educated, competent, she has her own job, her own life, her own money, and no man. She had a husband, he was less than deserving of her, she dumped him. She kept the kids. The parents-in-law did whatever was necessary to keep her and the grandkids around, because she is a wonderful person, very honorable, and a good mother.

She gets up in the morning, she gets the kids off to school. Then she goes in to work. All day, she dashes from job site to job site, making sure that customers are happy. She gets home, cooks for the kids, takes care of them, spends some time with them, then she sleeps. She does that seven days a week, with the kids spending time with their grandparents on weekends. The girl is lonely.

RIght now, we are just friends. I am taking this one slowly. Probably slower than she might prefer. But I am cautious.

She has a lovely smile, and I sense, a whole lotta love stopped up inside needing release.

As for The Donald....I think that the guy looks silly. Bad toupees. But a lot of money, and a lot of money compensates for a lot of drawbacks in the eyes of the ladies of Western society. It is the same thing that you see in Thailand, but on a far larger scale. The Donald really should come here and meet some real women. He has some spectacular girlfriends. Moneygrubbing girlfriends. The poor guy probably has to have his attorneys meet with the entourage of the girl to make them all sign nondisclosure agreements and other legal instruments before he can nail them.

On second thought....I do not think that I would want to be Donald Trump. I like being me.

:)

Extremely well put. I have recently returned to australia where a gay guy i work with tried to set me up with one of hisd single female friends. without ever meeting we start texting and after 3 texts she said she's not interested.

now i certainly didnt say anything that out of line...i was drunk yes but i was trying some harmless flirting like jokingly asking if she had loose morals. just by saying that she completely switched off. so much for a sense of humour.

i'm convinced i cant go back to the bad, spoilt attitudes displayed by fat angry white women.

The magic of Thai girls is all about sexual availibility! Sex is way more uncompicated here, it is not a taboo like in so many other countries!

You live in Holland where everything is legal and uncomplicated, I am assuming you have a different view on things like americans who can't even see a thong on national TV, where in some states fellatio could get you into jail!

It starts off with sexually availibility, in Thailand girls seem to be horny whenever you are, girls seem to be horny all the time! This triggers a lot of other feelings like in example LOVE!

You can clearly see that by men who are marrying an entire family, take over her kids and take care of mama and papa who still call him Farang even when he has a real name!

Thai girls have nothing much to give but themselves, they do it with passion and sometimes the passion isn't pretentious. The love to a BG comes with a price tag which proofs all my points in my first post that the most men don't have other opportunities anymore and it proofs my point that men don't need much to be happy!

Nobody would seriously date the farang counter part of his thai terak, a farang girl who has all the same features than the thai girl, nobody would date a farang chick that stopped school at the age of 16, who doesn't know shit about the events of the world, who thinks that 9/11 is a telephone number! Noone would marry a stupid brat like this!

In Thailand we seem to forget about that, in Thailand we don't care. We accept that our lovely girl had sex with more than 1000 men, we accept that there are probably 300 guys have her phone number and we accept to pay for everything and we accept to give her a better life!

If it wasn't for the sex for what else would we do it????? Usually the BG looks way better than her Farang sponsor, he couldnt get a hottie like that at home, he couldn't have sex with a cute girl like that at home! Especialy the older guys wouldn't get a way younger girl at home anymore!

Has a headache ever stopped your telak giving you a blow job? I actually have never met a Thai Girl with a headache or a migrane!

Sexual availibility is the keyword, doesn't matter how many paragraphs we try to add to it!

Archived