What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

I cannot think like you and don't want the type of relationships you talk about....but that's just me i guess. I'm sure there are many men who like to work their way through Thai ladies, moving from one to the next, always based around money and no emotional intimacy is involved...I'm romantic and believe in equality......

i hate to tell you this... but that describes most of the men that visit Thailand and some on this board...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, have noticed that she? has never reposted to this question. I have seen the screen name showing logged on the board a couple of times. but never had a reply to the many post on this question.

Have anybody thought it might be O.H. posting with new name and wondering if the new lady is worth it or will he get hit by hot soup again??

Just a thought

Fair enough.

Back on topic. The best line I ever heard was from a older Thai lady, in the States. She was a nurse, married to a Yank for a long time. At a dinner party, up came the Asian-vs-Farang wives, with the usual BS. She got the last word, but made no female friends with her retort: "Asian women make the very best wives because they are happy to first-class women, as opposed to trying to be second-class men."

That sums up the whole debate nicely, I think.

Cheers,

SD

Archived