What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

Oh, man.

That Asian lady NAILED it.

Those farang girls deserved it, too, I am sure. It would not surprise me in the least if they were stabbing her in the back at every opportunity. And you know that their husbands were looking at the Asian lady, then at their fat, mean, contemptuous, manipulating wives, thinking about coming over here.

Farang women have no one to blame but themselves.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot think like you and don't want the type of relationships you talk about....but that's just me i guess. I'm sure there are many men who like to work their way through Thai ladies, moving from one to the next, always based around money and no emotional intimacy is involved...I'm romantic and believe in equality......

i hate to tell you this... but that describes most of the men that visit Thailand and some on this board...

It's cool...i know it, i just don't agree with it...using and abusing others aint my thing....each to their own, but then why do people who do this shit wonder why they only get girls who rip them off?? You reap what you sow, as the saying goes...

Fair enough.

Back on topic. The best line I ever heard was from a older Thai lady, in the States. She was a nurse, married to a Yank for a long time. At a dinner party, up came the Asian-vs-Farang wives, with the usual BS. She got the last word, but made no female friends with her retort: "Asian women make the very best wives because they are happy to first-class women, as opposed to trying to be second-class men."

That sums up the whole debate nicely, I think.

Cheers,

SD

So the only way to be a first class woman is to be a subserviant individual that caters to mens every whim?

Yes it sums up the whole debate nicely and again it's part of the reason I get so much shit every time I mention that I'm married to a Thai woman.

What's wrong with western women many ask...

Who said anyting about anything being wrong with western women, I just happen to like this one person a lot ...

Hi,

"So the only way to be a first class woman is to be a subserviant individual that caters to mens every whim?"

Sorry, but I do not think that that is implied. And I would rather doubt that a 'subserviant individual that caters to mens every whim' would come back with such a reply as the woman SD mentioned.

Sanuk!

Archived