What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

** Most that I have met know exactly how to get what they want. **

Beloved Leader and Administrator ,

this statement should be cast in concrete and positioned outside the new airport arrivals terminal so that nobody can miss it. Possibly under a license agreement evrywhere else at Asian airports .

BuBi

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

You lost me :confused:

Sanuk!

The idea is to get a girl who aim to please without it beign an equal return. The male in charge the woman egar to make him happy.

You can rationalize it to be other than subservian, that it's what she _ wants _ to do so she is really in charge. That she in her cunning way gets what she wants in the end. It's still what it is.

many generalizations here and the whole thing went off topic again! The question was specifically about BGs and now we pretend that BGs and regular Thai Girls can be discussed in the same topic!

Let me join you guys!

A good comment from AF that he loves this particular woman that happens to be thai, she could have any other natonality! That's how I see things too. Farang girls has been great for me my entire life, why would I turn down a good one? I still dig girls like Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba or Jennifer Garner 10 times more than the hottest Thai Girl on this planet!

If people would be honest here they would tell how they got hooked to the country, to the girl they love or the girls they fuck! It is an easy life here, way cheaper than at home and here even the crappiest mud head is a handsome man! Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with guys who have overslept the women revolution where they became equal to men! Well in Thailand they are not! Here the girls are still what Farang girls have been 25 years ago! The sad truth is that the most men want that. Farang girls give you loads of resistance and in the most cases they are right because we are happy with a lot less than them! farabg girls are good in reminding you to not let yourself go too much!

In the most cases the Farang marries a BG, which means he is in charge of the bills, she probably adds some minor amount of money to the household, which means she is 100% dependend on us and it gets even worse by every year she is aging! I don't think one is listening to closely to what she has to say in an unbalanced relationship like that! Not talking about 1-5 year marriages, I am talking about 5 to 20 year marriages! The guy goes cheating with a younger girl while the wife is at home in the kitchen fearing that her card house is falling into pieces! The big bubble will burst when she is unattractive and a young horny skank is giving him the sexy look! Who can really resist?

Whoever is trying to sell me his story that a Thai/Farang marriage is equal got a find another buyer or is living in denial! As I said before, there are only a few people who treat their wife equal but the most are happy to have a sex/kitchen slave that plays dead on command! An educated man is NEVER taking an uneducated (aka dumb) person as an equal partner! There was a reason for the first Thailand visit and the same reason continues in the marriage or relationship! Of course you guys love your lady NOW, what about in 10 years? Will you still love her or will the temptation for a younger version of your wife destroy your love? Everyone who is living here knows that he can just do that whenever he wants and that makes it dangerous and unequal in the first place, because the aged wife has no shot on nothing!

I am sure this board has only exceptions and everyone is a djai dee person!

Sorry, no, not intended for you specifically. I was responding generically to the misperception that Thai girls (yes, a sweeping generalization) are somehow "subservient" in nature.

As we all know, some girls are more assertive than others. Some have very soft personalities.

The Thai girls that I have known were all much easier to get along with than farang girls. The primary reason has been because they were not trying to be men. They like being women, and they like masculine, decisive, confident, assertive men. These girls have been a very nice fit for me, personally. I am sure that some girls prefer pussywhipped, readily manipulated men. I do not waste my time with girls like that.

But calling all Thai girls, or even all Asian girls, "subservient" betrays a Western outlook that does not fit either Thai culture or Thai society, much less Asian society, if you could even generalize something that amorphous and inclusive.

Trying to relate to your tilac as if she were a farang woman will often be a frustrating experience for you both. As I see it, the onus is on the farang male to learn both about the culture and the society, as well as about his particular girl. Thai girls are all different, yes, but they are all Thai, and that means that understanding Thai culture and Thai society will yield great dividends. The more that you understand where she is coming from, and why she behaves and thinks as she does, the better that you understand her values, whether they are mainstream or deviant, the better that you will understand her, and the better that you will be able to be flexible with your own behavior and values, resulting in a unique relationship that works for the two of you.

I do not consider myself an expert. But I do consider myself a permanent student of the culture, of the society, and of the girls. I like learning how to understand them all, how to find a comfortable place for myself in the greater whole, and most of all, I just like women, and I particularly like many Thai women. Obviously, I do not like ALL Thai women. I like those that are a good fit for me, on multiple levels. I meet a lot of them.

Calling Thai girls subservient simply reveals that those who use that terminology really do not understand the culture, the society, or the girls. Just my personal opinion.

These girls get what they want. They make me want to give them what they desire. They are fulfilled and happy because they make me happy, and they make me want to take care of them, in all the possible ways that the expression can encompass.

Frankly, I cannot envision a more compatible, equitable, and ultimately rational state of affairs.

It embraces biology, rather than denies it. Men and women are not the same. We are different. I celebrate those differences.

I think that it is possible for men and women to complete one another in ways that significantly improve happiness and the overall quality of life.

I see no abuse in my relationships, no exploitation. My girls would not stand for it from me, and were I to discern it in their behavior or attitudes, well, I would not accept it from them.

They do what they do, and I do what I do.

They take care of me, and I take care of them. We treat one another very well. In fact, they spoil me, and I spoil them.

Looks pretty equitable to me. But I am not keeping score. I am just living. Nicely.

The biggest difference between Thai women and falang women is Thai women have sense enough to eat only what is on their plate as opposed to falang ladies who eat their food and try eating my food.

Joking aside, Thai women know they are women where falang women think they are men.

Thai women know how to keep in shape whereas falang women don't give a damn.

Thai women know their place whereas falang women believe they are goddesses and should be worshipped.

As far as sex, falang ladies can give better sex, but that is a rare treat in of itself. Sex is not everything.

many generalizations here and the whole thing went off topic again! The question was specifically about BGs and now we pretend that BGs and regular Thai Girls can be discussed in the same topic!

Let me join you guys!

A good comment from AF that he loves this particular woman that happens to be thai, she could have any other natonality! That's how I see things too. Farang girls has been great for me my entire life, why would I turn down a good one? I still dig girls like Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba or Jennifer Garner 10 times more than the hottest Thai Girl on this planet!

If people would be honest here they would tell how they got hooked to the country, to the girl they love or the girls they fuck! It is an easy life here, way cheaper than at home and here even the crappiest mud head is a handsome man! Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with guys who have overslept the women revolution where they became equal to men! Well in Thailand they are not! Here the girls are still what Farang girls have been 25 years ago! The sad truth is that the most men want that. Farang girls give you loads of resistance and in the most cases they are right because we are happy with a lot less than them! farabg girls are good in reminding you to not let yourself go too much!

In the most cases the Farang marries a BG, which means he is in charge of the bills, she probably adds some minor amount of money to the household, which means she is 100% dependend on us and it gets even worse by every year she is aging! I don't think one is listening to closely to what she has to say in an unbalanced relationship like that! Not talking about 1-5 year marriages, I am talking about 5 to 20 year marriages! The guy goes cheating with a younger girl while the wife is at home in the kitchen fearing that her card house is falling into pieces! The big bubble will burst when she is unattractive and a young horny skank is giving him the sexy look! Who can really resist?

Whoever is trying to sell me his story that a Thai/Farang marriage is equal got a find another buyer or is living in denial! As I said before, there are only a few people who treat their wife equal but the most are happy to have a sex/kitchen slave that plays dead on command! An educated man is NEVER taking an uneducated (aka dumb) person as an equal partner! There was a reason for the first Thailand visit and the same reason continues in the marriage or relationship! Of course you guys love your lady NOW, what about in 10 years? Will you still love her or will the temptation for a younger version of your wife destroy your love? Everyone who is living here knows that he can just do that whenever he wants and that makes it dangerous and unequal in the first place, because the aged wife has no shot on nothing!

I am sure this board has only exceptions and everyone is a djai dee person!

The thai girls I talk to here are actually very happy about western equality and although thier culture shine through it's not like it's a inborn trait that they are gentle and wants to please their loved one. Those I have talked to likes their new rights.

It's not about not understanding culture and 'giving' them what they want, as what they want could very well change if they had the oppertunity to make 'free' choices.

These girls get what they want. They make me want to give them what they desire. They are fulfilled and happy because they make me happy, and they make me want to take care of them, in all the possible ways that the expression can encompass.

It embraces biology, rather than denies it. Men and women are not the same. We are different. I celebrate those differences.

So what are you saying? From what I can tell biology states that women are born to serve the man well and by that make the man take care of them. A perfect symbiose.

In my world that's BS and even if some women like it that way, no way should we embrase a culture who raises someone to be less that they could be. Only in a free society with equal rights could it be a legitimate choice and the problem some of you have with western women is that given the choice they will not serve you to get some crums of the table, they prefer to work for their own meals and make you deserve a relationship.

Nothing pussywhipped by taking on a relationship with an equal, in fact in my book that's the sign of a "real man". Nothin macho about having to rely on a culture of male dominance in order to get a woman one can handle.

Oh, brother.

It is positive and negative, yin and yang. The sacred feminine, and the sacred masculine.

Do you honestly think that Western society has "equal rights?" Do you truly believe that Western society is "free?"

Since when is "machismo" the goal?

We are talking past one another, but it is ok. You are welcome to your world. I left it three years ago, and have no intention of ever returning.

In my world that's BS and even if some women like it that way' date=' no way should we embrase a culture who raises someone to be less that they could be. Only in a free society with equal rights could it be a legitimate choice and the problem some of you have with western women is that given the choice they will not serve you to get some crums of the table, they prefer to work for their own meals and make you deserve a relationship.

Nothing pussywhipped by taking on a relationship with an equal, in fact in my book that's the sign of a "real man". Nothin macho about having to rely on a culture of male dominance in order to get a woman one can handle.[/quote']

I believe it has to do with values.

At one time, it was a great value that a women who chose too marry and have a family, would work hard to care for the family, husband included.

As women became "liberated", meaning (IMO) that they gave up the idea of caring for the family, the family suffered, the marriage suffered, the hsband suffered and ultimately, the woman suffered.

The man is the hunter, his role was to protect and provide for the family. The woman would nuture and care for the family.

Very basic but worked for thousands of years.

Archived