Morally Depraved or...

the_numbers

morallydiminshed.blogspot.com

30ish British punter having the run in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. He's actually made up cheeky stickers for his blog which have proliferated around town. I know some of been sited round soi cowboy :o

Point being that he is an interesting case giving he has a sharp pen and bit of a humor especially in one bit of his blog he has a ho indicator :

from memory :

not from Isaan (non ho), dark skin (ho), uneasy about condoms (non ho), leaves quickly after sex (ho), doesn't take money laying by her purse (non ho).

:grinyes:

Hanging out at Bed and Q Bar you could wind up with this question alot. He weaves lots of headless/faceless sexual photos through the tirades and alot of hatred towards sex tourists and pervs. He admits going with hookers in turn.

:dunno:

Kept me reading awhile... Discuss

Cheers,

theNumbers

Haven't done more than just scan it yet, but the link (spelled correctly LOL) is here: http://morallydiminished.blogspot.com

From his "ho, not-ho" thoughts you posted above, it seems he is just another (tho' maybe entertaining) punter who has been here a few times and thinks he has it figured out.

As you and I both know, Issan does not automatically equal whore, nor does a chick who does not take money necessarily equal not whore. Unless he fails to heed his own advice and "get out of the farang areas" that is. Then the sample rate may support such conclusions.

Still seems entertaining and worth a few minutes of downtime.

From my quick perusal, if you like morallydiminished, check out my buddy Miss Izzy -- basically the ravings of a sarong party girl (if you do not know what that is, you can figure it out on yer own :grinyes:). Similar content, but from a chick's point of view.

Cheers,

SD -- freezing in Melbourne, dreaming of warm SPGs

Who else but an attention (and work)-seeking English teacher would print up stickers for his blog?

Who else but an underpaid English teacher would pretend he's flying first class and hanging out at bed/q bar?

Who else but an unimaginative English teacher would make such a big deal about smoking the odd joint?

At least his writing is more irreverent than Stickman's, though that's not hard to do.

Agreed about the writing with colorwolf he does have flare. He is probably as described just a layabout English teacher or someone with a bit of savings to burn up living the "rockstar dream" in Bangers.

I am such a tosser SD!!!! Misspelling the link that my post is about within said post :grinyes: :grinyes: :doah:

How's oz treating you? I'm down in the island that hates drug traffickers :eek: Will check out that link later today after getting some food....

Cheers,

the_numbers

Oz is cool. Work good (likely finished early), but weather cold. And my flu/cold is still steaming along strongly, basically kicking my ass. Can't find any magic drugs to help and I've tried plenty.

But Dumsoda and his Missus cooked up a brilliant rack of lamb for dinner for me last night! :up: :up: Thanks again, mate!

Cheers,

SD

There are some entertaining posts on this blog. An interesting note...3 of the 5 collumns I read at random contained references to Ladyboys.

SD, a while back you had posted a URL for an expat writer who had some very funny/controversial posts on his site. He was an oldtimer that had spent the better part of his live banging around South East Asia and if I remeber correctly was in Special Op's or something like that.

I lost all of my bookmarks a while back and havent been able to recall any other details other than the fact I liked the guy's writing style and would like to find the site again.

Does this ring a bell?

I still don't get the stickers though :dunno: Is that self promotion because he hopes to get sponsorship or something????

Maybe someone does sponsor blogs about sexual misadventures these days in Thailand. If so then there's alot of stickers to be printed and work to be done by some of our board members.

OH, do you have a sticker??? :grinyes:

Cheers,

theNumbers

Archived