Ethnic groups attack citizenship test

Julian2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will these prases be compulsory you think?

Dunny rat : (cunning as a) very cunning

Exy : expensive

Fair dinkum : true, genuine

Fair go : a chance / break

Fair suck of the sav! : exclamation of wonder, awe, disbelief

Furphy : rumour

G'Day : hello!

Give it a burl : try it, have a go

I have asked this before, but what right does any group of people have to go to a foreign country, take up residence, and start demanding shit? You go, in assimilate, and take part in the system, but you enter on the host countries terms, and agree to abide by them. People here actually get pissed off at the idea that they should learn the languiage to live here...? They demand street signs in their native toungue, they demand all sorts of shit...fuck them all I say, Our rules, abide by them or leave.

OH I really don't give a fuck anymore. Wait until you live in a country where your great great grandfather was one of the countries pioneers and now you children are members of a minority group. I worked with a company once where I was the token Australia and was commonly referred to as the "Aussie Scum".......i get called that in my own country. I don't know how this happens but I do know it hasn't happened overnight. I think too many people took their eye off the ball trying to live the great dream of wealth and prosparity.

I have asked this before, but what right does any group of people have to go to a foreign country, take up residence, and start demanding shit? You go, in assimilate, and take part in the system, but you enter on the host countries terms, and agree to abide by them. People here actually get pissed off at the idea that they should learn the languiage to live here...? They demand street signs in their native toungue, they demand all sorts of shit...fuck them all I say, Our rules, abide by them or leave.

Well said OH, the first Euro-Americans were a noble example of this, they came to America, took nothing from the locals, demanded even less. They became fluent in Apache and Comanche, and settled happily into the life style of Nomadic hunters and gatherers. The legacy they left can be seen today in the huge herds of buffalo still roaming the western plains. Euro-Australians are another fine example.

Julian,

Where are you from? are you being over run by illeagal immigrants DEMANDING all sorts of special treaments? Hwell, I even hear farangs who live in LOS bitching about this and that and the way it ought to be, and some of them are abusing the system...

Yes, mistrianty Euros came over to the North American continent, and were horrible people 400 years ago, this excuses all that illeagals do now...not buying it.

Archived