In Love....

buddha

AND finally' date=' if it's true!!!! Well, he shouldn't be with this highly vulnerable individual...he will do more damage than good.

[/quote']

ZBN, You should know better.

What's more challenging/rewarding in life to try to live with extra-ordinary people?

All the rest is boredom, a nine-to-five life? Nah.

I once lived with a heroin addict.

Before committing I searched professional help and there I was told the same as you do: "are you crazy?" "Do we need one more of these?"

Only one organisation said "crazy idea, but then what's life all about?" So I did it.

The day before we left her drug addicted shithole she said" yesterday was my last shot"

So it was, we lived in a small village far away from drug dealers and in the 18 months she stayed with me no heroine nor coke. She did empty my alcohol bar though until not a drop was left in the house (well, I dumped all bottles in the sink one day) . I went to see the organistion that offered help and she said "a Psy? for what? What is he going to learn me I don't know yet?"

She had a point there. She had character.

Having had a fair share of girlfriends who fit into the extraordinary group, i still stick by my comments...i just want someone 'normal' (ok, i know such does not exist) but really, often having a relationship with someone who is vulnerable and fucked up says more about the supposedly 'stable' one in the relationship....and it often isn't a nice thing either! Buddha fits into the not so nice grouping, with his alleged barebacking....why do i care, the guy is a major jerk...look at the above 2 posts...in the UK we would say he is 'taking the piss'.

I've done extraordinary....now i'd like an easier existance...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point taken Dog. I would not question your friendship to the fellow board members! I actually met a real nice guy from this board too who became a good friend of mine. He is just not posting much anymore!

I am afraid that sometimes my english isn't good enough to make myself understandable! What I said about anonymousity was that we don't know buddha nor his wife, but we pretend we care! Some guys, not you, seem to take it personal!

I didn't realize that my posting was causing you problems. Why do you bother to look and read if it causes problems for you?

I'm the opposite than some of you. I have no desire to meet you guys and look at the board as a way to exchange info.

Should I stop exchanging info, or should you stop reading my 'alleged' bs.

I stand by my story.

buddha,

Why don't you just start your own blog, rather than use this site to spew your insistent yarns. Is it that you just want to see your name on the internet, and or add to your post count?

I tired to put you on my ignore list but can't seem to find the button to do that (I know it's in the control panel). I'm running on an old mac OS/browser?

I have this vision of you running around Bangkok with ear buds in your ears, but they aren't connected to anything.

Nothing personal!

-OT

Great idea, how about you go off and start your own little web site for this crap, I am sure someone gullable will fall for it, and we'll, well, not miss you, but who knows, maybe one day when you do meet people from her they won;t think your a complete twit.

Take CT, on many things I disagree with him, (above here) on a number of things I have seen him write very accuratly what I myself think.(IRA/USA Terrorsit thread)

So I'd be happy to buy him a drink one friday if we met and happy to go out drinking and chatting with him.

You on the other hand aren't really making a lot of friends with this thread. If the idea was to amuse people, it failed, if it was to entertain, I think it failed, no idea why your doing it in fact.

DOG

ND, I'll take you on that beer offer! :beer:

Panadol

Nobody was hurt or attacked personally, Buddha doesn't have to apologise to ME and untill it isn't proofen that this story is bogus he is not guilty! Even if he would admit it was fictional I don't want an apology!

Everyone else, as much I understand that people rather participate in the truth than in a lie, what's the harm in that story? Just ignore that thread and it will die or keep on bumping this topic and give it more exposure!

Archived