In Love....

buddha

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to apologize for my poor English which have made you misunderstood me. :cool: And because I'm the most evil' date=' terrible person in the world, so I have to clarify my previous post.

I was compared "you" as "a purse". If I had lost my purse, I would do the same as your girlfriend, which was calling you. But the real purse has no cell phone, right? But 'YOU' has a cell phone so she could call you and get her purse back.

What I was trying to say was, if she lost you(her purse, hopefully full of money), she had to call you anyway, commitment or not, coz you are the breadwinner for her. Without you, she lost her well-being. Now, got it?

Man, I'm so evil.....(sign)

A scared voice asked me "where are you' date=' where are you, I sooo worried you no come back, I tried to call you before but no signal" (you hear "kanat nee" for those who know)

Yep, that's life when I get away for more than one hour and it's 5 years now we stick together.

Unbelievable the commitment of an ex-BG...

[/quote']

Is that the commitment ? :rolleyes:

I would do the same if I lost my purse, if my purse has a cellphone. :neener:

Nothing personal, just an honest thought.

I don't think you can take it ?

Take what?

Your purse or your cell phone?

I'm not interested :shakehead

I remember Jasmine also making negative comments on Thalenoi's relationship. So this is a case of thai girls seeing right to the truth of the matter.

Or it is a case of goodthaigirls simply refusing to believe those lowlife thaibargirls could be useful for anything other than sucking dick for money.

The problem with your purse analogy is that this girl has stayed with thalenoi for five years. She could have dumped him long ago and found herself another purse. Or several.

Perhaps you overlooked the five year aspect of this relationship?

I'm not refusing to believe, but rather seeing from the inside.

On the opposite side, Mailuk, is that maybe she's got tired of sucking too many dicks ? Just decide to stay with this guy (Thalenoi) is better than leaving him and go back to start sucking dicks again who knows when to find herself another farang to take care of her again? And at her age, it is not easy. Easier to stay with the old one?

:)

I have to apologize for my poor English which have made you misunderstood me. :cool: And because I'm the most evil' date=' terrible person in the world, so I have to clarify my previous post.

I was compared "you" as "a purse". If I had lost my purse, I would do the same as your girlfriend, which was calling you. But the real purse has no cell phone, right? But 'YOU' has a cell phone so she could call you and get her purse back.

What I was trying to say was, if she lost you(her purse, hopefully full of money), she had to call you anyway, commitment or not, coz you are the breadwinner for her. Without you, she lost her well-being. Now, got it?

Man, I'm so evil.....(sign)

A scared voice asked me "where are you' date=' where are you, I sooo worried you no come back, I tried to call you before but no signal" (you hear "kanat nee" for those who know)

Yep, that's life when I get away for more than one hour and it's 5 years now we stick together.

[/quote']

Is that the commitment ? :rolleyes:

I would do the same if I lost my purse, if my purse has a cellphone. :neener:

Nothing personal, just an honest thought.

I don't think you can take it ?

Take what?

Your purse or your cell phone?

I'm not interested :shakehead

Dear evil Goodthaigirl, lets quote the original post you replied to:

CT: To be fair I have known her 10 days. The first 8 days were spent as casual aquaintences....near the end of Day 8 there was an amazing coincedence' date=' that would change both are lives.

Scincince the coincedence we haven't been apart. Tonight she is getting her stuff together, quitting her job and moving in. I hope I never have to spend another moment without her nearby.

Gummi: Isn't she suppossed to be taking care of me?

The move in wasn't really discussed, until about a half hour ago, something happened, I'm sure it wasn't big or anything, but she's moving in and quitting the gogo bar immediately.

I'll keep everyone posted.

[/quote']

For Christ sake, are you serious???

Just this morning I left home on my bycicle at 6.42 for a ride. I usually hit home back within 45 minutes, but I was carried away on a nice empty road and was wondering how I would ever reach home again. I considered renting a samlor to bring me home before I would collapse from exhaustion, but then I found a small soi heading south, must be the right direction I thought. I finally hit the main road 3km from my home when my mobile rang.

A scared voice asked me "where are you, where are you, I sooo worried you no come back, I tried to call you before but no signal" (you hear "kanat nee" for those who know)

Image I can't even wank off alone any more...(not that my dick would need that, he's all worn out from the treatement he gets. As CT states it so well, nothing is more important for a man than the quality of sex, and who is better than an ex-BG? :shakehead

Best luck to ya.

So my reply to Buddha's sarcastic and unbeleivable but probably true story was sarcastic in the sense he should realise what it means "not to be apart" for 5 years, a lot more impressive than his poor 10 days.

Don't tell me you missed all these subtilities don't ya? Is your English that poor?

Surely as always, you take this out of context to concentrate on "is that commitment?"

And it is not your poor English that is involved here, it's your evil ways.

Now if my gf would go out on her little Honda Jazz to buy me some bread and would not return after one hour I would get worried, wouldn't I?

Exactly the same happened when I went for this long bycicle ride, out of reach for mobiles. Did she need her purse back? (me)

Do you really think I am that stupid to leave her without income even after having paid her this little Honda Jazz and the house (which is in good progress of being built) If I die next week from a myocardial infarct or something similar she will get 10 million baht from the insurance company, double that if I die in an accident. Now I wonder why she called me in distress rather than pay a hit man, having a pick up pushing me off the road, killing me instantly. THAT would prove she WAS after my money.

Defintely something is wrong in your thinking, guess what?

Paraphrasing Fly On The Wall I would say "you are just full of shit" besides evil.

Anyway continue you little jealeous Goodthaigirl life. I will be delighted to ignore all future idiotic and non-idiotic posts of you.

And to Buddha:

Thanks for this most refreshing post, I was bored lately but you got things back on track after the demise of Drogon. Luckily we have the good insight of CT wit all the magnificient replies of the usual gang :beer:

Let me quote your replay again "he should realise what it means "not to be apart" for 5 years, a lot more impressive than his poor 10 days."

A lot more impressive....you are blowing your own horn here. You're so proud, ah ? Nothing wrong with that. But to really believe the commitment on her part is rather naive.

What you described about your life insurance and all that is YOUR commitment to her. I'm not sure if you LET her know the policy of the insurance coz from what I've read a long time ago, your relationship to your ex-bargirl has been controlled by you. If she knew, the question of her plotting to kill you totally depends on whether she is brave enough to do that. Even I'm an evil person, I don't think I could order someone to kill a guy whom I have lived with for 5 years with or without love because it is a [color:red]SERIOUS CRIME[/color].

You are her cash cow. She doesn't need to kill you to get your money NOW. The money will come to her any way. You are aging with some health problem. She can be your nurse for awhile and when you're gone, she'll get what she wants.

Sorry to talk about the death, but you mentioned it so I have to reply it.

Let me emphasise that I don't doubt about your commitment to her, it is HER commitment and her incentives to do what she's been doing that I doubt.

Please ignore my post. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

"On the opposite side, Mailuk, is that maybe she's got tired of sucking too many dicks ? Just decide to stay with this guy (Thalenoi) is better than leaving him and go back to start sucking dicks again who knows when to find herself another farang to take care of her again? And at her age, it is not easy. Easier to stay with the old one?"

Totally uncalled for!

Strike one.

Sanuk!

Archived