In Love....

buddha

I got my degree and won a scholarship to study abroad for a Masters degree.

Did you have to suck someone off in order to get a scolarship?

Sorry' date=' I am just using one of your insulting stereotypes!

giving myself strike 1! :redflag: [/quote']

No, KhunSanuk won't give you a strike, believe me@ You will get away with it just becasue you're a guy. But I will be banned on this board soon. :cool:

Re:to suck someone off in order to get a scolarship. Unfortunately, NO. What a disappointment ! I didn't even know who graded my exam. For the interview, I just knew the organizaton they came from and they were too many of them any way. So didn't bother to find our who they were. :neener:

One of the most favorite accomplishments of my life.

:beer:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't use my parents' money to fund my overseas education at all. Then I've got a good career and now a great boyfriend. (That's why I left the board for awhile' date=' :D ) Sorry to blow my own horn, but at least I know what I'm doing.[/quote']

You know what you are doing? Do you?

You have an overseas education thus you should very well know the difference of personalizing your vulgar comments regarding Thalenoi's SO. As a poster for somewhile you should know that it's a healthy ongoing relationship.

So why the hostility in an attempt to degrade Thalenoi's SO? Is it because when you walk down the street with a farang Thai people look at you "that" way? Or is there another reason? Only you can answer why you have such hostility. You'd have a happier life if you can understand why.

Okay, you have an education. It's what you do with it that counts. My friends from Mahidol and Thammasat have too much class to say something that vulgar about someone's SO. Admittedly they may have the same thoughts but they'd definitely express it differently, but 5-years is a decent amount of time!

On the other hand, I know a girl or two from ABAC who would express themselves just like you did because they feel they are better than 'low class' (bg, cleaning lady, 7/11 clerk, et al). Ironically, having such a view makes them just as ignorant albeit they have more money and more 'education'.

We all put our pants on one leg at a time.

<>

"I know what I'm doing", I meant I knew I was blowing my own horn here, :D

A healthy ongoing relationship? I remembered some years back, Thalenoi posted something like he ordered (may be I use the wrong word but something like that) his gf to excercise and not to gain weight otherwise he would do something to her (I don't remember what- too lazy to search the topic). But my impression and many on this board didn't think it is a healthy relationship though.

Yes, people look at me 'that' way when I'm with my farang friends. But who cares ? Actually, we went to Nanaplaza together. Should write a trip report :grinyes:

I have an educaation and I refused to work overseas after my graduation and earned a lot of money. Why ? Becasue I wanted to work for my country. I know I can't change a lot but at least I try.

Your Mahidol and Thammasat friends. They didn't want a confrontation. They were not sure if you participated on the p4p scene so they tried to be diplomatic or they were too embarrased to talk about such things ?

On the other hand, I know a girl or two from ABAC who would express themselves just like you did because they feel they are better than 'low class' (bg, cleaning lady, 7/11 clerk, et al).

On the contrary, Gimmigut, I admire A LOT the cleaning lady, 7/11 clerk, etc. You know why? It's because they earn their living with [color:red]dignity and pride[/color]. They don't sell their pussy like those bgs (Is it in general enough, KhunSanuk?). They know they have choices to make and I admire them they choose the job which earn less but gives them dignity. Do you understand what I mean ?

On the contrary, Gimmigut, I admire A LOT the cleaning lady, 7/11 clerk, etc. You know why? It's because they earn their living with [color:red]dignity and pride[/color]. They don't sell their pussy like those bgs

Thanx a lot GTG, finally someone who sounds more chauvinistic and macho like than me! Not easy to accomplish!

Just a little reminder for the narrow minded:

I haven't met a maid I would like to have sex with, I haven't met a single 7/11 clerk who was hot or at least halfway attractive!

I have met hot receptionists, supervisors and waitresses in the Hotel Industry.

Guess what, a former love interest of mine was throwing exactly the same lines about dignity than you. She was playing über-interested in me, totally gaga about me, 200% in love with me untill I found out that she is banging a 50 year old who takes care of her family, when I went to dinner with her her former professor from the Uni called her, turned out he boned her too and her supervisor (36yo) who didn't know I was dating her was bragging that she swallowed his cum! That's how she got the promotion!

Make sure you are talking about dignity and not DICKnity!

I bet you that if I throw 2000 baht on the counter I can bang 90% of the 7/11 clerks, even the guys ;)

Let me remember you this:

During my first two years at university most of the girls there (say 80%) where not there to get a degree but to marry a "future-secured" guy. All about money/status and nothing else. In my last two years all of these were married degree-less.

That's the nature of the beast. If you tell me you're different, you're bullshitting.

Now take the male, as CT stated it very well, the nature of the beast is to have good sex. Now females which are good at it are rare and between.

LOS is a good place for a male to satisfy his needs. Something wrong with that? Up to you.

I found my paradise, told that to people here on this board. Life with an ex-bg is possible withouth being cheated, lied to and sucked-off your money and whatever else you would like to add.

Now you can bitch about that as long as you wish.

She is in for the money?

I am in for the sex?

She takes care of me, I take care of her, what more do you want in life? Lots of money maybe???

She is an intelligent lovely woman full of resources. It seems that is hard for you to grasp.

We have a good life, that's what count, NO???

You disagree here???

You want to continue to bitch?

Go ahead, make my day. :elephant:

I'm not the person you are talking to, still this is a public forum, so I'm going to comment on your post. 'Make your day' - don't make me laugh!!!

I think you're post is highly vulgar, and worst still boring. How do you arrive at this 80% figure? I'm sure it's an highly scientific number according to you. Even if it is a 'guestimate' as you say it's highly arrogant, and boringly stereotypical and perhaps this just demonstrates a low intellect.

My curiosity questions what you were doing there for these first two years in the first place? Eh?

The 'nature of the beast' talk is just incredibly thick! - as if you've read too many misogynist's posts that you've decided to ape, mainly through lack of intelligence I'd venture, although to be kind I'd say you simply lack originality.

Your idea of 'good' sex, and the lack of 'quality' females that can satisfy your needs really makes me cringe, if not sick.

Not because; you understand I hope?; that you are the stud you think you are - the pathetic thing is the stud you want other people on this forum to believe you are.

Finally, it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself through others that every thing is hunky dory. Everything is perfectly fine with this BG you've shacked up with from what I gather, so long as you get the approval of others - even callous strangers.

It takes two to tango buddy - if you can't handle the fire in the kitchen and need some female coaching, then by all means, you couldn't have made this clearer in your post. I felt very embarrassed reading your post on your behalf in this regard.

Perhaps your comment about what else in life do you need - what money? Well that rounds off your whole post to me. No money, living in Thailand, perhaps even scrimping and saving baht so you can reply to this very post. Good luck!

I agree PS, his relationship sounds shallow and lacking any emotional depth...

"She is in for the money?

I am in for the sex?"

Who said romance is dead?? LOL

Panadol and Zombie,

both of you have missed Thalenois point and the irony in his reply!

Both of you made a huge judgement based on 1 or 2 posts, you both have missed his real story and his 2900 posts before! :nono:

His story is a master example that real love with a BG exists and that it is not all about money! Those who still remember his real story know how far off track you guys are!

Perhaps your comment about what else in life do you need - what money? Well that rounds off your whole post to me. No money, living in Thailand, perhaps even scrimping and saving baht so you can reply to this very post. Good luck!

Hey man, your reading skills are zero

Please go back to primary school.

If you don't understand the nutshel "She takes care of me, I take care of her, what else in life do you need?"

MONEY, MORE MONEY, EVEN MORE MONEY???

Then you're hopeless.

When will you be happy?

One million, ten million, a thousand million?

Be Bill Gates, be Toxin Shinawatra?

I stepped out of the rat race in 2000 and am a lot happier since. But I guess your well educated brains can't grasp that. Go making money untill you collapse, you don't know what you miss.

How come you to know I have no money?

As for your other question:

My curiosity questions what you were doing there for these first two years in the first place? Eh?

Eh, studying may be?

I really thought after getting that degree that I would contribute to save humanity.

OK, I helped some companies to make more profit, but saving humanity??? No way, you can't stop the human species to destroy itself. But this board is not about that isn't?

Do you know how it feels to see people living here on a bucket of kao niauw and leaves of trees and a single fish catched in the mud?

My gf's family have nothing

I just spent the day there yesterday, but that is none of your business, so go on living in your western world of having too much of everything except happiness.

Good luck to ya. :sleeping:

Dear Evil GTG,

Let's get to the root of our "little different"

Any thai female that decides to "work bar" only merits your highest disdain. Or am I wrong?

They no longer qualify as human beings, not unlike slaves or similar categories of animals?

The same goes for farangs wo marry them/live with them. They are ipso facto the lowest life form on earth. (since they lower themselves to the level of a bg)

They can no longer have a decent life neither, can't go to a restaurant, to see a movie, can't build a house, live together without being stigmatised and wear a yellow star maybe, or would an other color fit the bill, since yellow, you know, would be an insult in Thailand?

Never occurred to you these ladies had a life, an education, dreams, made some decisions and then suddenly they no longer are part of the human species, or only just of your definition of "human"?

If that's what you thinking you really are evil in my book. Then we're quitte :devil:

Please enlighten me :yikes:

Buddha, Are we getting :topic: ?

Archived