In Love....

buddha

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thalenoi - once again I have been one of the naysayers pecking at you good fortune in the past, sorry.

I think about what drove me to post some of the innuendo that I posted: jealousy, unhappiness, disappointment all within my own sad exhistence at the time.

Your post above really spells things out and comes from the heart. I hope that in time i have a small slice of what you seem to be enjoying. I hope that the negativity from, for lack of a better term, 'goodthaigirl', does not get you down.

good luck to you....

Hey Buddha,

This is the second time you apologise for your nasty comments re. my gf. Once was enough to receive my pardon :hubba:

Now if GTG would do the same I migth cancel that hitman I hired to get her off the board :shhh:

As for your story, sometimes I symphatise with Zombienation, our home psychologist, who can smell a fire from a mile.

But the facts of life are so I did at least 4 similar dangerous stupid things in my life, including sharing most of my nights with an ex-bg.

Now if someone thinks my gf is dammaged goods, they are wrong, she is a very strong character, I am impressed and that's part of the many reasons I am still with her (and why she did not leave me yet, we had several breaking points, regardless GTG's stupid comments of "only the money counts")

So I do hope your gf has a strong character, reading your story you will need that.

Hey, I hope you have a blast.

Thalenoi

Uncalled for ? Why ? MaiLuk mentioned about "sucking dicks " first - not me. So I had to reply about sucking dicks too. What's wrong with that ?

GTG' date='

Don't act like you're dumb. It's clear that Mailuk's was a remark in general, and yours was very personal and insulting to thalenoi's GF. The fact that you don't even want to apologize shows what a nasty, stuck up bitch you can be. Now why don't you bugger off and take your trolling business elsewhere? :barf:

[/quote']

Mailuk's was a remark in general? He said "Or it is a case of goodthaigirls simply refusing to believe those lowlife thaibargirls could be useful for anything other than sucking dick for money." To me, those lowlife thaibargirls he mentioned includes Thalenoi's gf too because the gf used to be a bg.

When I use English, I try to be clear and precisely to avoid misunderstanding. May be too much ?

Archived