All Leagues But Premier League Discussion

ChristianTroy

one for LG.........

tight at the top of the Championship.

the Black Cats lose top spot after Brum's win.......

the Brum/Wolves Game was very entertaining and leaves the Championship on a knife's edge.

2 games to go for each team and it's very tight to call.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSV probably lost the Dutch title on the second last game, when they had a draw vs Utrecht.

AZ and Ajax both won and are even on points now, however, both have a better goal difference.

AZ is first now, Ajax second and PSV third.

It'll be quiet in Zaad's corner.

one for LG.........

tight at the top of the Championship.

the Black Cats lose top spot after Brum's win.......

the Brum/Wolves Game was very entertaining and leaves the Championship on a knife's edge.

2 games to go for each team and it's very tight to call.

Couldn't believe it when McCarthy started with 3 Sunderland rejects in defence against the best strike force in the division! Bastard!! One of those horrible 'good game for the neutrals', wasn't it, lead changing hands 3 times and a last minute penalty - missed!!

We have the easiest finish against 2 teams with nowt to play for, Burnley and Luton. Win those and we're up. The other 2 have awkward games against Sheff Wed, Preston and Leeds between them. I can't see them both winning them all. I'd have been happy going into the playoffs a couple of weeks ago but we've lost that head of steam now and although a trip to the new Wembley is quite appealing, I would rather we got this sorted out asap.

Whatever happens, it's been a far better season than we could have expected really. I'm surprised Fergie hasn't dragged Evans and Simpson back early to patch up your defence. As you said elsewhere, they could feel it in the Champions League.

i'm still hoping that Sunderland and Birmingham go up....... :thumbup:

not sure about the rules concerning the recall of Players on loan,can it be done anytime?.

not surprised that Fergie has not done anything at the moment,he has had Cathcart on the bench lately and he is highly regarded but has not come on.

maybe Fergie is getting a bit worried in his old age about the younger Players,are they good enough to cope with the pressure?.

Tonight is the night guys!

30th match day in the 2nd division and my team the KSC needs 3 more points and is definitely qualified for the Bundesliga! The problem is that we play Hansa Rostock who are in 2nd place. The first match last year ended 4:4 after we were in front 4:1 until 9 minutes to the end!

Excited!

'We have the easiest finish against 2 teams with nowt to play for, Burnley and Luton'

another good game between Burnley and WBA......

Burnley did well to come from 2 down to win and Sunderland might not find them an easy touch,but i do expect Sunderland to edge the game.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I though the title would slip away but we got it in the end.

:beer:

AZ lost, Ajax won, but we got a bigger win. WELL DONE PSV and richly deserved!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Round's on me :beer:

Archived