Thailand Nightlife Forums

potica69

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of effort?

Stolen design, content completely dependent on what stick will / has published, nothing too original, I think the overall breakthrough into the market is ingenious but what is the goal?

Does NotStickman come up on stickman's site in the google ads? The guy gets charged per click and he isn't selling anything [yet]. I check his site every time I see an ad.

Whatever happened to the joker?

I dont know but the number one google ad I see on this board is "NOTstickman.com" Might be a tit for tat.

I'm not sure what that fellow's agenda is but he's putting a lot of effort into his site. He needs to be careful though with some of those topics.

This is Stickman attempting to capture the other part of the matrket. He has his fans who read his web sight, he has obviously set this one up as a way to capture the market created by the people who may not like him...ingenius if you ask me! Damned right diabolical...

Meaning?

(I am reading this as a positive comment, just curious as to what you mean exactly)

Meaning I think it has the right balance of discussion on nightlife and "more serious" issues, which is not easy in Thailand. There are forums that seem to be entirely devoted to the naughty nightlife and there is or are forums (well, there is at least one English language one) that are entirely devoted to Thai politics. The former gets a bit boring (how much is there really to be said about Soi 6 BJ bars?) and the latter can get a bit too serious.

To the neotroll, this was not intended as a pat-on-the-back (self-congratulatory or otherwise) to anyone; rather, it is my personal and honest assessment of the board.

To put in this in context with a concrete example, where else can you find a discussion about whether early closing times and other new social order policies were fundamentally flawed and led to unintended adverse consequences because they constituted misguided and ineffective constraints on market forces?

Archived