Thailand Nightlife Forums

potica69

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

While I won't delete / close this thread, it's not a very nice thing to do, is it? Asking for URLs to the competition.

I'm certain most forums, or editorial websites, would not allow it.

(Although it seems their owners have no problem posting such competing URLs on other websites.)

Sanuk!

The poster asked about Thailand nightlife forums, not Bangkok forums, I believe. That forum has nightlife in spades.

As for what is the best forum, well that is very much personal preference....but if for nightlife, I thought that particular forum would rate quite highly, as it has a lot of nightlife info on there.

I think what this particular forum has going for it is a number of long-time members, many of whom know each other outside of the board.

Aside from this forum, are there any other active, informative and colorful forums dealing with all the favorite topics that would appeal to a punter?

Please inform.

Thanks

potica69

O.k. to be a dick here, why post this here? why not just do a search and see what appeals to you? Most of the good reliable boards are closed, only available to the secret society of sanukers...oh, I have said too much...

Archived