Thailand Nightlife Forums

potica69

I agree with Gadfly....by any metric this board is tops.....

Stickman: I'm incredulous that someone who knows how much effort is required to maintain a good 'online property' would overlook the obvious conflict and make that post....you have your own venue....seems like a good idea to form a blurb around for your site, much more interesting than the whiteboard piece. Much more informative too.

Your site doesn't compete with any forums for traffic. In fact it is a perfect article next time you can't make something up [ok, slight good natured dig]. Make sure to credit me. In fact, lets barter my killer article idea. In return I was hoping you could investigate my bargirl / future wife for free? What do you think?

Who among us can qualify what is competition and what is not competition without knowing the goals set for this site. Remeber this site has just made some major changes: URL, design, and software...I think the changes open the way for a whole new demographic without cannibalizing the current readership. Nonetheless, some members have not been so good with the changes....to post a different board seems....wow.

KS you are a class act for not deleting....all other forums I post at have specific rules against this.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"KS you are a class act for not deleting....all other forums I post at have specific rules against this."

I didn't for the following reasons:

- I despise censorship

- it is quite easy to find other forums by just searching the web

- I am confident in the quality of my board

Sanuk!

Archived