Barebacking?

buddha

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AIDS wouldnt/doesn;t scare me

Hi Dog.

Interesting statement! One question: Why?

Sure. The odds are WAY in your favour, but is it really worth the risk?

Also, no-one's mentioned herpes yet.

HIV and Herpes are the 2 I worry about most.

Never barebacked with a hooker, never will.

Herpes can be transmitted even if a condom is used properly, same with warts.

"is off banging anything that walks." - BangkokTraveler I am not yet banging ladyboys, men, dogs, cats, etc. etc.

I always have a condom. I wear them if the lady wants me to or I feel like it. Sometimes I just go for it, at the time of entry, I don't really care....feels much better. Lots of us are doing it.

I always wear a condom with the wife.

<>

OK that cracks me up, you mean it's far easier to bang whores without a condom if you so feel but always use a condom with wife. Still a stunning crazy attitude, you could still, as yourself say catch something, but are prepared to do so, even if possible as you say to pass to wife, who is not in the best mental health.

Moo Noi, I am far more scared of all the other diseases, than AIDS, and ALWAYS wrap.

DOG

you wear a condom with your *thai* wife and she doesn't call you on it?!?! amazing if that's true...it's standard operating procedure at all levels of thai society to always bareback the supposedly main partner (wife, girlfriend); the use of condom automatically implies that the girl you are using it with is someone "on the side"...

preahko

Hmmmm, so what to do?

switching it up will be a total bummer.

I usually pull out and 'spread the mayo', I then bound off to the bathroom and get some Toilet paper to help clean up. Thai girls always like that I am considerate about this.

I am told time after time that I am very 'jai dee' during this cleanup. Thanks for the tip preahko

Archived