Barebacking?

buddha

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buddha, you have said you bang the whores around Tai Pai Inn in China Town. If you are banging these girls bareback you are playing Russian Roullette with a 6 cylinder revolver and 5 rounds in the cylinders.

I suggest you lay off the booze and what ever else you are taking. I hope you are not taking any of your wife's meds.

<>

You asked a question I answered you seem totally unwilling to accept peoples answers, bad luck to you.

In reference to unwrapping for the wife, you askedd the above.

What was your implications with that question?

That someone might leave their wife. Or maybe YOU would leave your wife?

I have two plannedd children with my wife, why would I leave here.

If you wondering how people dont get pregnant when not using a condom then there are other methods of family planning, including the pill, are you aware of these?

If my wife got accidently pregnant why would I leave her?

<

ND: I have 2 children, why would it matter if I have 3?

Pure expense might be a problem for some, glad to know you can afford it. >>

IUD, Pill, The 6 month pill, vasectomy, etc etc.

You say interestingly you have 2 children, and that you recently married a VERY GTG who happened to be a little mentally unhealthy AND who was the sister of a old friend, but neither of you realised that.

Is this the women who suddenly has 2 children?

What is the time line with your stories here?

DOG

"you have said you bang the whores around Tai Pai Inn in China Town."

I know of them....I don't bang them. I met a guy, a japanese guy in Mae Sai years ago. He was a super sex tourist. I kept running into him in different parts of thailand. He showed me chinatown.

I bring it up every now and then when people chime in about 'expensive'. I am neither about the low budget nor brothel scenes.

You make an astute point based on my previous postings.

<<"you have said you bang the whores around Tai Pai Inn in China Town.">>

So who is lieing here, Bangkok traveller or Buddha, got the original link Buddha?

Now as for IUD's, you understand this is a male prophlactic, not a female one? You place it internally against the back part of your balls, you won't feel a thing with all the other stuff you have in there

DOG

Buddha said:

[color:red]"I usually pull out and 'spread the mayo', I then bound off to the bathroom and get some Toilet paper to help clean up. Thai girls always like that I am considerate about this."[/color]

Just curious, what short time hotels have toilet paper in the bathroom?

Or are you bringing the ladies back to your apartment?

Archived