North Korea tests nuclear weapon

elef

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War is hell.

I am in favor...say, GWB has a beef with Sadaam in Iraq, but on the boxing gloves, go into the ring, settle the dispute.

WTF, drag thousands of people into something they really don't know about, millions suffer...for what?

Hey...we had Jessie Ventura as gov in Minn and we have Arnold in CA, they can kick some azz!

OH..

TEAM USA,TEAM USA.

you don't ask for a reason,but just my thoughts.

the USA have had the money,technology and power to frighten the whole world since the Atomic age started.

other Countries have since aquired the know-how to become nuclear,but how many of them would actually send one against another Country?.

even the likes of China and Russia know they would be obliterated by the USA if they ever launched one.

the USA Administrations from 1945 have tried to keep the World in check by wanting to be the only Nation to have the ultimate weapon.

OK for them to test bombs in desert regions and on pacific islands but not good for a poor 3rd World Country to test one (if it did).

i may be wrong but i imagine that China would soon drop it's friendship with NK if a missile was launched at SK.

i would think that 99% of Countries that pocess the capability are too scared to do anything like that.

having the power is a powerful barganing chip.

just my opinion......

cavanami.

yes i understand your thoughts about the POW camps and what your Father went through.

i will not pretend to understand what hardships people went through as i cannot.

i'm not knocking the USA for what they did,it was a time when the World was crazy and things had to be done.

and as others have said,if the Axis had the technology they would have probably done what the USA did.

but one thing bothers me......

the Germans bombed the UK for Years and the Brits devasted Germany in bombing raids (including Dresden)and are looked upon as criminals.

but the USA drop the ultimate Weapon on Japan (twice) and are looked upon as heroes..... :dunno:

i know the bombs finally bought WW2 to an end and saved many lives but i still don't think the USA was justified.

IF the Brits had the bomb and dropped it on Berlin in 1945 then i think it would have had better press (sorry,poor analogy but all i could think of at the time and i apologise if i offend anyone).

after all the UK had suffered much destruction during the War and had much more of a case to destroy a German City then the USA ever did.

the USA was lucky in the respect that that they suffered no attacks on the mainland during the War

Archived