North Korea tests nuclear weapon

elef

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I gather and some ask.com searches I found some sites that indicate that if it was a real nuke test then it may have only been a partial detonation.

The particles that will be collected by land based stations in Japan will be analyzed to see what state the radioactive material is in to get a clearer picture of what happened if anything really did happen.

Looking at the weather maps and analysis times it could be a week or two before the world knows jack.

I also dont believe it requires that much Plutonium to make a 1kt explosion. Uranium takes a bit according to the sites but Plutonium nowhere near as much.

Still funny as hell!

NK, considered as part of the axxis of evil, has officially announced "we have a nuke and we have tested it" A weapon of mass destruction! NK also said almost 1 year ago that they would bomb the USA as soon they have a long carrying missile!

The response from the USA "we dont believe it"

There was Saddam claiming to had destroyed all his weapons, inspectors can't find anything....

boring i know! sorry!

Most interesting in all this is the reaction from China. We are supposed to believe that they are really pissed off. I doubt it. The last thing China wants is instability in North Korea.

"But Liu urged diplomatic efforts to resolve the crisis and said that the time was not right for punishment, much less military action."

http://tinyurl.com/keula

The whole point of nuclear missiles is for defence right? Mutual deterrence. Every country that has them agrees on that. If this guy lobs one at the US just for the hell of it he's even nuttier than we think.

I suppose the real danger is that he will sell one to Hezbullah or something but that doesn't make much sense either. Iran and/or Syria probably have at least one already.

i don't see a problem.

well only from the USA's POV.

they want to rule the World and have the only arsenal of Nukes and they feel threatened if someone,apart from an ally has them.

what's good for the goose and all that,why shouldn't other Countries have the technology to protect their borders.

from what i read NK has very limited capability of launching a global nuclear war and they and we know that if they started any sort of bother than the USA could squash them in a Day with their arsenal.

but then again the USA can't find a certain guy with a beard who lives in caves after 5 Years......

and why are the USA moaning?,who apart from them has dropped the uktimate weapon (at the time) on women and children?.

All good points...BUT...Who would you rather have owning a nuke? The USA? Iraq? Iran? North Korea? I know I know, you would prefer No one have them, same me...but that is not the question...so which of the 4 countries I listed would you prefer to have one? Who would you prefer was in control? Pick one of the 4, and no explanations or excuses...seems simple enough...

Archived