HK / BKK "Cheapie"

Dumsoda

Anyone got any ideas of a reasonably good "Cheapie" HK / BKK return

I've been "nutted" by my Company on my Biz trip next week and due to a cheap fare with Cathay, I'm being sent Oz / Paris via HK (Instead of my usual R&R break in BKK)

I am not Happy (& neither will Miss P. be....when she finds out !!!)

So maybe, on the way back I need to delay the last leg by 2 or 3 days and take a side trip HK/ BKK return.

Any help / suggestions greatly appreciated.

I have done a search and China South looks like HK$ 1200 return, but have not done this trip before, so hence the question.

Cheers DS

Air Asia from Macau? Let's see...

The ferry HK/Macau is ~HK$140 (~US$20) each way.

Air Asia Macau/BKK return looks to be ~US$150-250 (depends upon how far in advance you can book).

With CAAC quoting you HK$1200 (~US$160), that seems to be the way to go. $160...ya cheap cunt, just buy that tix!!!

Or why not fly her to HK or Macau for a change of scenery?

Cheers,

SD

Hmmmmm, good thinking old mate....velly Lomantic....but the "Honeymoon" setting could create some other "issues" though...lol... but not a bad idea all the same.

Will give it serious consideration...(after I work up the courage to tell her I ain't gunna be in Bkk next week as per current expectations !!)

Cheers DS

PS. ...I forgot... The China South I looked at needed to have taxes added...I stuffed up..not sure of the bottom line..???

Guess I was just too eager to solve current obsticles....

As I always say....where there's a will.....

There's a dead relative.....

Cheers DS

Archived