Condom usage in Thailand

Central Scrutinizer

Guest lazyphil

Good for you ND, nice dodge from my comment, when you give her warts one day you can think about your lectures to buddha :smirk: ....really i hope you dont, i just think buddha despite his credibilty doubts is getting hounded just like MM did, why keep replying him you lot if you find him so bad???????????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure where you are getting this info,

remember what I am doing for a living? ;)

when I was in the Army, orally transmitted ghonorrea via BJ was pretty damned common, hell, one bar even specialized in it. This/these were BJ only places, hence your theory of dripping juices doesn't ...er...wash here. Additionally, and I am Sure Josh will correct me) but I don't believe Gonorea is transmitted through the skin especially in the area of "shaved balls." I believe it enters through your Urethrea (as in the hole in your dick...)

It isn't untrue what you say but there a lot of ways to catch Ghonorea, especially in troops from San Francisco ;)

The most basic infection is the urethra, also your ass, your throat and your eyes and also your epithelial tissue (in vertical cells)

Hey how many times you had a sore throat and blamed the air condition?

:cool:

Yeah, you can get most STD's orally. I've had clamydia and gonorrhoea (I looked the spelling up). I got a counselling session included in the treatment where they told me all about it with out moralising. I use a condom when the girl asks but when I'm pissed don't insist on it myself. Don't p4p much now because I'm in a relationship but would use condoms if it happened.

How about using condoms in a relationship? i was with a girl for a few months and we never used condoms. she wasnt pay for play but i reckon i caught her out one night and she may have had a fella on the side. so do u use condoms within a relationship? after all thais arent exactly monogomous even when they arent pay for play...

I wear condoms to protect myself against having to flee the country from the responsibilities of an unwanted pregnancy. I'll take gonorrhea any day over that.

As you could expect your 'doing the right thing' and my 'doing the right thing' don't jive at all. If you grew up in america, and you watched saturday cartoons you will understand the following.

She: Honey I'm pregnant, we're going to have a baby...

Me: Beep, Beep, Zip, Tang........

I like to bone really hard. Grinding away like crazy sometimes. This type of boning opens up tens of thousand micro abrasions on both partners. These abrasions are outside of the area covered by a condom. This is ho a good deal of gentital herpes is transmitted.

I'm not 100% buying into the aids myth. More government propaganda...thoughts on that ND?

Archived