Condom usage in Thailand

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's experts and experts in this field, if you go to your GP with the clap he may see two cases a year but still considers himself an expert. I took my clam to the STD clinic in Adelaide, Australia and the poultice walloper, who would see hundreds, maybe thousands, of cases a year, assured me it can be passed on orally.

No, mate, it comes down to trust in a relationship and no one likes condoms much. I trust her and I do the right thing in return. I'm not saying I'm faithfull ALL the time but it's safe sex outside the home for me.

Actually it was my last dose that sent me looking for a relationship and virtually giving up the P4P scene which I ran amok in for years. Boy, did that hurt, the memory of trying to soak my jocks off my knob under the shower will stay with me forever. OOWWWOOOWWWOO

i'm not gonna lie...i've done it,and i've felt like shit after...i do wear condoms most of the time,but the problem with that is that i can rarely get off with a condom on...i usaually have to get the girl or girls to masterbate for me with me jerkin off at the same time to bust a nut and that sucks....lol...i had to do that at the eden club...

Agreed, i have never found condoms work for me...tight, ill fitting, often splitting etc...i just gave up the whole p4p thing, i don't see the point of going with a p4p girl if the experience is so disappointing...

Despite years and years of barebacking with hundreds of girls, including in Thailand, I have never caught anything which couldn't be easily cured with a few rounds of antibiotics.

I personnaly don't partake the STD hysteria spreaded by Christian fundamentalists and other scaremongers the World over.

:smirk:

Like I said here or somewhere, the STDS that scare me are the ones that don't go away, or are painful to get rid of like warts...herpes is just a nuisance from what I hear, but bearable. The other STD that really scares me is Prgnancy...yes, it is an STD, as it produces a "Sexually Transmitted Dependant..." Thought that was funny :)

The transmission rates for HIV/AIDS via heterosexual intercourse is/are very low...I read some place that you stood a statistically higher chance of contracting an STD with a condom, then you do of getting HIV/AIDS without one...who knows?

All that said, no, maybe not worth the risk...but up to the guys going at it, not me...

That is right, HIV is barely transmitted in regular hetero sexual intercoarse, only when your dick has inflammations, open wounds, or wet rashes. Condoms cover them and that's why they make perfect sense.

HIV can also NOT transmitted through french kissing, most people argue about it but the only way is when both have deep cuts in their mouth. The airstream in the mouth is too strong that the virus could survive! HIV can not be transmitted through everyday contact with infected people at school, work, home, or anywhere else, no sweat, no tears, no shaking hands.

In Thailand many Hepatitis B is a strongly spready desease, mostly transmitted not through barebacking, more through oral sex (man goes down on woman) and the very most through french kissing. I was told not to brush my teeth before having sex because it rips hundreds of little holes into your gum tissue, I was told to use a mouthwash!

STDs can be nasty, especially Hep B, you notice it after a few weeks and you have probably infected other people already, the same goes for the woman of the night, if she has it she might not know it at all! Yellow Eyes COULD be an indicator but could also mean she has yellow fever, gallstones, hepatitis c, congenital syphillis, liver cancer, chronical liver damage, sickle cell anemia, viral hepatitis or wilson's disease. In 90% of the cases it means she has something, it doesn't mean she has an STD but if you see a girl with yellowish eyes you should probaly find someone else, unless she is your wife or girlfriend, then go and see a doctor immediately!

Archived