Condom usage in Thailand

Central Scrutinizer

>How about using condoms in a relationship? i was with a girl for a few months and we never used condoms. she wasnt pay for play but i reckon i caught her out one night and she may have had a fella on the side.<

same here. My 18 months relation with Nok. Found her working in NEP. Saw her a few times, spent a couple of times a week at the beach with her. After 8 months she wanted to leave the bar and go to school. I assisted. four months later, I came back, had both of us tested, negative as usual. She had been out of the bar for 4-5 months. One night I found her riding me when I woke up, without condom. I asked, she said she wanted baby.

A few months later, i moved to BKK, she moved in with me. Both started of with STD tests, both clear. We chucked out the condoms.

Two months later, I find she's arranging to see an alternative british BF during a short absence of mine.

So I was at risk all during that time of having no condom, although I think I never caught anything.

Funny thing was, when I met HIM, he complained how some months back SHE had given him an STD (Herpes)! Complained about the cost of diagnosis and treatment.

I've had Herpes in my bloodstream for about 20 years, hardly ever bothers me though. Maybe I gave it to her and she to him. He claimed to have been faithfull to her all that time.

They're married now. I wonder if he sometimes has herpes flare up....

Since our break up I have consistently used condoms always with BGs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would explain the recent "flu like symptoms I...er ah "my friend" had... :) I was told long ago that just about "...anything you can catch below, you can catch up top..." Josh is an expert on germs and deaseses, so maybe he can give us some stats/probabilities...and clarifications...

Archived