Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Fidel

Yeah good point, probably there would be evidence if there hasn't been procedures to erase the evidence if you know what I mean!

Okay another question:

In the pancake collapse theory of the 911 comission they say that the steel was melting and the upper levels had so much force that they collpased the entire floor underneath! Let's assume that is theory is correct, would you expect it to fall in free fall speed or do you think the lower levels wouldn't just collapse like that and there would be more resistance?

It is amazing how 3 buildings collapsed into their foot prints, isn't it? Melting fireproof steel in Building 1 and 2, let's assume this is the truth, what exactly happnend to WTC 7??? A shockwave? lol

There is an outtake video of the leaseholder from the WTC Larry Silverstein which wasn't supposed to be released, he said due to the fires inside they decided to pull the building! 20 second clip

He is admitting that they have pulled the building intentionally, [color:red]how did they setup the explosive devices in only 4 hours time if it wasn't planned before???[/color]

This video is probably one of the most disturbing piece of evidence! Guess what, the american media was not allowed to show it!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some additional evidence...Black smoke from the building...means little oxygen, fire is burning out...roughly 8600 gallons of jet fuel, would have burned off in a short order...jet fuel burns something like2500 degrees faranheit...steel melts at 6500? something like that...the buildings were supposed to be able with with stand a 707 impact...NO steel structure of that type ever collapsed due to fire...

Building #7 wasn't hit by a plane, small fire the sprinkler should have put out...yet it collapsed...Pentagon...impact /entry was not as wide as the wingspan, nor as deep as the fuselage...fire made the WTC collapse, but the Pentagon sustained little damage...they found plane wrekage at WTC...non at the Pentagon...oh, and the "most secure building in the world" only had one camera record the impact...didn't look like a plane to me...too many questions raised by too many people who know more about this than I do...again, where is the world demanding the truth?

P.S. welcome to the world of Conspiracy nuts! :)

Lets not forget Flight 93,

Mayor Ernest Stull, the first on crash site said, "There was no plane, only a smoking whole in the ground!"

It appears the plane was completely pulverized, absolutely nothing was found but they identified ALL PASSENGERS WITHOUT A DOUBT :)

Yep Pentagons entry and exit holes doesn't involved a wing section but to exactly macthes the radius of a cruise missile! What a coincidence!

Steel framed buidings never collapsed from fire in human history, on this day 3 buildings collapsed on the same day on the same place, 2 of them have been overdesigned for tornados, hurricanes and airplanes, all steel was coated with fire proof material! 3 weeks after the "attacks" they found molting metal. Cerosin doesn't have the energy to molt metal, scientist expect thermite was placed all of the the building. Which would explain the 36 hours power down for the weekend before 9/11, intialised by Jeb Bush whiches security company was contracted to install a new security system!

One last thing, the lawyer hired by American Airlines to represent the victims (Meyer & Brown)is also the lawyer of George H Bush! Let's assume the government is involved they could pass informations through so the government is always one step ahead!

A lot of coincidences! :banghead:

the questions still remains more than 5 years later:

1. what did the USA achieve ny blowing up the 3 towers, pentagon etc & pretending it was an act of middle east terror?

2. why haven't the accused countries/persons/organisations tried to defend themselves - or have they?

3. why haven't the world community questioned the lame 9/11 reports etc.?

4. why haven't the US civil legal cases been able to prove cover ups?

1. what did the USA achieve ny blowing up the 3 towers, pentagon etc & pretending it was an act of middle east terror?

A: Domestic and International support to invade Afghanistan, Invasion of Iraq (under false reasons), Justification for the Patriot Act which kicks humans basic right with feet! Many people are making big money from a war, Larry Silverstein invested 1.5 Bn for the lease contract of the WTC he got 7 Bn 4 month after his investment!

2. why haven't the accused countries/persons/organisations tried to defend themselves - or have they?

A: Not many people are aware of that, but the CIA was recruting, funding, equipping Osama Bin Laden to fight the russians in Afghanistan. It was also reported after 9/11 on international media like Germany, France and Holland (maybe more, I don't know) That George Tenent, chief of CIA visited Osama on 8/11 in Dubai in a hospital! What I am trying to say is, If this was a planned attack they give Osama the credit and probably still funding him, there won't be complaints because it gives him and his "helpers" reputation. Highly conspirative I know

3. why haven't the world community questioned the lame 9/11 reports etc.?

Everyone is questioning it, more than 600 academies all over the world requested an own independend research but their request was denied by the US Government!

4. why haven't the US civil legal cases been able to prove cover ups?

Because the courst are not taking on conspiracy cases (yet)

Have you seen the pictures of shanksville? Have you seen a plane, have you seen wreckage?

Have you seen the hole of the pentagon, if yes, yould you agree that it was too small to fit a boing 767?

Have you heard the reports on TV on WTC, why is EACH and EVERY network, Policeman, Fireman reporting exlosions from the basement? That's what you do in controlled demolitions! I will find a video and post it here where the collapse is actually in the 69th floor and 3 windows explode and throw loads of debris out at floor 26!

Conspiracy or not

there are things that physically and scientifically inpossible which need to be explained, the original story IS NOT true and I am 100% convinced about that, I would throw in all my belongings, my money and my house... I wouldn't loose!

Agree! Oh, see the pictures of the Pentagon? the one where a book, and other papers are right next to the "crash hole", yet not burned, or even disturbed...yet a plane crach caused the fire which caused the WTC to collapse...wait, one big fire, WTC collapses, both of them, the second one hit collapsed first odd as it had burned less time...same fire and the pentagon didn't burn...books and papers right next to the impact sight not burned...hmmm...

ok so lets say CIA made a deal with Osama & his gang as they needed a major event to ensure support for their next invasion not to mention extra powers.

lets also assume none of 'us' have any direct losses after 9/11 no dead relatives, lost jobs, non US citizens etc.

what do we really gain by supporting this consprirecy?

Gentlemans:

Eyewitnesses saw the airplane careen into the Pentagon. There was a big hole in it showing where the plane entered.

Eyewitnesses saw the first plane hit the WTC. Some even videotaped it.

Eyewitnesses saw the second plane hit the other tower. Some even videotaped it.

The towers were caught on tape as the top of each one collapsed. You can actually see the collapse start from the top and work its way down. On each one. Uh...did I say it was video taped?

So ... what were we talking about again? :elephant:

Oh yeah... someone saw a pink elephant. It was real :stirthepo

Archived