Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Fidel

AsI said, Black smoke indicates the fire was dieing out...funny thing about all of this discussion...figure if government told us the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missle, would we believe it? would it make a difference if they said it on that day, Vs. admitting it now? Discuss...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes you proof exactly my point everytime it hits the next level there is a resistance that means free fall speed is impossible! It is! Free fall speed is not only characteristic by the time it is characteristic how it picks up speed! If the version would be true the building would look like a pancake. floor over floor over floor! In this cased the concrete pulverized!

Ok, valid point. That makes sense to me, but I still would like to see expert rebuttal on this.

The steel was covered with fireproof asbetos!

You say they designed the building that it would withstand the impact of the plane but forgot to put burning cerosine into the design? I really don't think so!

From my understanding the fireproofing was not intended for a fire of this magnitude. And it was not "fire proof", but just bought time for the fire to be put out. So what happened is you have far more fuel than the design limit, a lot of the fire proofing was knocked off by the collision, the sprinkler system was cut by the collision, and firefighters unable to get water to it. If that isn't a recipe for disaster, what is? I also recall something to the effect that long after they came down, like the next day or so, steel beams were still insanely hot.

Why did Mayor Guiliani say in an interview 20 minutes before the first tower collpased that the buildings will fall!

Thatâ??s news to me. If he predicted it outright, that would be extremely significant, more so than anything else I have run across so far. Where is it?

Thatâ??s news to me. If he predicted it outright, that would be extremely significant, more so than anything else I have run across so far. Where is it?

From the horse's mouth... right here

And with video here .

Why were others told to remain in the building? Why were only a select few informed? No steel framed building had ever collapsed before. How did they know this one would?

Yes, but Harry Truman once said "...tell the truth and they will never believe you..." So I was sort of making a sarcastic joke...

Take a look at the new laws this guy (GB) is trying to pass, and tell me you still trust/believe this government...?

After 9/11, I had some sympathy for the President, but after he started the war in Iraq, after all the non-bid gov contracts were given to his (or the VP's) buddies, no way is this gov credible.

If they said the sun would set in the west tomorrow, I would suspect it to be untrue!

Ok, valid point. That makes sense to me, but I still would like to see expert rebuttal on this.

Professor Dr Steven E. Jones from the BYU Specialty: Metal-catalyzed fusion, Archaeometry, Solar energy has something interesting to say about it:

Please skip THIS VIDEO to 28:38 min and watch it to 32:08 min

From my understanding the fireproofing was not intended for a fire of this magnitude. And it was not "fire proof", but just bought time for the fire to be put out. So what happened is you have far more fuel than the design limit,.....

Asbesthos slows down the fire, that is true. The video I have posted above is talking about that possibility too, what the experst basically say is that the test that has been made to proof the asbesthos came off with the impact was made with a different energy source (shotgun bullets) One thing you have said is that the fireproofing is supposed to slow down the fire. You think 1 hour is not a very long period of time from my understanding!

Edit: just saw Fidel posted it(interesting Knick to start a thread like that :) )

I want you to demonstrate one more thing which is supposed to be another coincidence.

check out this mini clip (23 secs) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4826764420417612701&q=south+tower

it clearly shows smoke appearing in an area where the building was intakt. Note it cannot be a shockwave since waves travel slower than in free fall speed.

I have circled the area on this picture, you can clearly see the shadow which gives you an idea how far the smoke was thrown out of the building in just a few milliseconds! These phenomenons aren't explainend in the official reports either, but they really should!

Archived