after barfining a girl.....

theshaw66

Now i've been to Thailand twice now and will be there a third time in january...i think i've taken alot from this board and have applied what i've learned wisely in most cases....but i had a slip up or two from this last trip i took there back in august....

what happened was i had remembered this girl from this bar in pattaya from my first time there.I was hanging out with some guys i had met and they took me to this bar where one of the guys just had to have this girl he had seen a couple of days before and she was very hott.I ended up taking another sexy one from that bar and he ended up barfining the girl he liked for like three days straight and if he didn't have to go back home probably more....

now the girl i got that night was hott too and after i barfined her i told her I'd be back at 10pm so me and the boy's could check out some more bars.So i go back and get her at 10 sharp and after we went out dancing got a little something to eat and then went back to the hotel and fucked like we knew each other for years...i didn't mind having a litle fun before the fuckfest for it was still early and I felt like kickin it..

now at the same time i couldn't get the girl my friend barfined off my mind..so with this last trip back in Thailand one of the first things i did was head to that bar and i hoped that she still worked there and that the one i took back to the hotel didn't( for butterfly reasons..lol)so i looked and didn't see the girl i took but i did see the girl my friend took and she was hott as ever ,sexy as hell with a six pack stomach and i had to have her so i barfined her and off we went into the night ,but not before running into the girl i took from there that first visit and she was mad that i didn't remember her name and she remembered mine..lol

so this girl tells me hey i wanna play pool for a couple of hours and first off i dont play pool so i wasn't into it,but she was insistent so i say ok for an hour,but that hour ended up to be around 2 1/2 hours and she got pissed drunk during that time and i'm paying for it,at one point i went to find a bank machine and thought about not going back and leaving her ass there playing pool where she was,but i also thought of how good that ass would feel so i went back and dragged her stumbling drunk ass back to the hotel telling her the whole time i should put her ass in a taxi and all she could say was i'm sorry i'll fuck u so good....so we get back to the hotel and i was so mad that i wasn't really into it ,but i fucked her just the same and after she started talking this i'm sick shit and started throwing up and shit and saying and wanna go to her own bed(which was music to my ears)it was supposed to be LT,but i gladly paid her for ST and got her the fuck out of my room....now a few days before all this i had the same kinda thing happen to me in KO samui with 2 girls i had for the night.Where we went to the hotel and did some fuckin and then went out and partied alittle because it was still early (around 12 midnight).They endded up dragging me to a full moon party and they were drinking and having a good time at my expense of course and when we come back to the room one passes out drunk and i fuck the other, so i payed one LT and the other ST...for both situations i ended up spending wayy more than i wanted too....if i wanted to party that's one thing but it's another when i dont..i would have still be on top if i had just left their asses and just be out of the barfines..

what i need to know is if you've ever barfined a girl or girls and gone through the same thing where you weren't really in the hanging out mode,but did it anyway because they wanted to have fun?...do you feel like they deserve that or have you ever had to put your foot down and say no!...we gonna fuck in the room allnight...even if it's only 8pm.....sorry for the long story ,but i wanted to paint a scenario ....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my bad old days, happened a lot...i was a soft touch initially, gave in to every demand, but i later realised these ladies don't give a shit about us and just want a whole lotta freebies...it's upto you if you wanna play along, i'm way too polite...i've also tried the whole, 'this is what we are doing and this is where we are going' routine a few times, the ladies in question caved in...went with my plan, but almost grumbled/pouted etc...almost...i think they didn't want to show too much displeasure at pissing off the sure thing customer, but i know they wanted to abuse my wallet really...

I'm a nice guy, i think they know it...and they will abuse that nicety if given the opportunity, always...harden up if you like, or play the game, it's your money...your choice...

oh i plan on being harder next time...one thing about me is that i learn quick and now that i know better ,i mean really know better!...i wont let it happen again.If i loose the barfine so be it,but that'll be all i lose unless i feel like hanging out and spending money....once bittin twice shy...

I don't know...I tend to think we are all vulnerable to the same slip ups and mistakes, regardless of trip counts, or "experience" we think we have. The main thing is to learn from it, pass along the info honestly, and don't let it ruin the trip/experience. It is about holiday and enjoyment after all!

Oh man that happens everyday! These girls really don't know when to stop drinking, the best you can do is to really put her onto a motor bike taxi, if you intend to see her again when she is sober give her some money for the company and go find another girl in one of the clubs or bars! Your story is one of the main reasons why I never barfine anymore!

Girls get wasted, say the wrong things, or I figure out they are not into it, so what the hell I am going to do then? Jerk off? Noway! I don't know your age and what you like, but if you like to hang in places like Lucifer or Marine just bring your girl there and if you see she is going to get shit faced cut a deal with another girl BEFORE you take the old one to the taxi! It is always worth to have a backup plan!

One last thing, when you aren't into pool at all and she insist to play pool after you told her...

just leave her alone and say calm and politely goodbye! It is absolutely okay to give them a good time and it is totally fine to be nice to them but after all you still pay them and she doesn't have to tell you what to do! There is no such thing than insisting on her part!

Last trip, a fellow board member, bar fined 2 girls from a SC bar, for myself, and another board member (very nice of him). I hadn't had dinner yet, so we went for a quick bite before going to the room.

I ate, she had 2 spys. We got to the room, and she made a b-line for the toilet, threw up, then (by the sound of it) had diahrea. She informed me she needed sleep. She clearly was not into it. I told her she had to go, and no worry from me, I understood. She said she would "take care later..." and "fell asleep."

I showered, and watched some t.v., she was "asleep" in her clothes, curled up apparently a bit cold. I shoved her to one side of the bed, which seemed to scare her a bit, then covered her with a blanket.

A few hours later, I woke up, ready for action, and she was still out, but "woke up" when I tried to move her (she was about to fall off the bed), we talked a bit, she made a few calls, got a few calls, then said o.k. she would leave. (previopusly, she had said she couldn't go, because "...I not remember where room me..."

We took a taxi to some really swank place in Chong Nosi, she called some guy, and told him she was down stairs. Peck on the cheek, told her no worry, I wouldn'[t make trouble at the bar, and off I went. I stopped by the bar a few times, but she wasn't there. Hope she is o.k. and taken care of, she did not appear to be cut out for this work.

Archived