after barfining a girl.....

theshaw66

It is funny/ironic maybe, but even when I was drinking, I hated to be around other drunks. I arrived at a christmas party in BKK many years back (in fact, it was the fateful night I met SSG), totally out of my mind drunk, and drank more, none of the guests, or my host were none the wiser, apparently, I was a decent/well behaved drunk.

Always hated to be around the assholes with a few drinks in them...and some people just do a 180 degree turn after a few and turn nasty as all hell...what were we talking about again...? oh yeah, drunken Thai girls...I prefer them sober...and able to work. If I show up drunk, I'd get fired as well.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to think we are all vulnerable to the same slip ups and mistakes, regardless of trip counts, or "experience" we think we have. The main thing is to learn from it, pass along the info honestly, and don't let it ruin the trip/experience. It is about holiday and enjoyment after all!

that was very well said.....

One last thing, when you aren't into pool at all and she insist to play pool after you told her...

just leave her alone and say calm and politely goodbye! It is absolutely okay to give them a good time and it is totally fine to be nice to them but after all you still pay them and she doesn't have to tell you what to do! There is no such thing than insisting on her part!

i almost left her ass there when i went to find a bank machine...during that run i took some what of a detour to soi 6 in hopes of finding another girl i met through a friend and when i got to that bar she was there ,but looked totally different than i what i had remembered when i met her the first time,she wasn't even close to hott this time..lol..(maybe i was fooled because it was so dark in that small bar she worked in),i got her a drink but wasn't feeling it with her, so then i decided to go back to soi 7 to be with the drunken pool player who was wasted by the time i got back (1hour)...and what i didn't mention before is that another reason i didn't wanna go to play pool is that she wanted to go to some bar on soi 7 and i had a girl that i was with working on soi 7 but i didn't know what bar and i knew she would be pissed if she saw me there with this girl after i had been telling her i was coming back to hook up with her again( and believe me i would have rather have hooked up with her cause her was a great fuck with a really hott body instead of what i ended up with)...

at first i didn't see her,but as we were leaving soi 7 i ran right into her and she was mad as hell because i didn't even let her know i was in town...that night was a mess...

at first i didn't see her,but as we were leaving soi 7 i ran right into her and she was mad as hell because i didn't even let her know i was in town...that night was a mess...

Girls never got mad at me for seeing me with another lady, but I am always straight with them upfront and tell them "I have broken heart, I want to butterfly" If I am not mistaken they appreciate that kind of honesty and understand that I just want to have fun. I never had any problems with that!

Depends where you pick your lady and who she really is.

I used to hang in soi 33 or G clubs and got a far better service if I treated the lady well.

Means, restaurant, disco or pool etc...

I almost never had a bad service after but I am picky and so may have picked the right ones.

Gogo girls I never bothered to take them to disco etc..

Archived