Soowanapoom - x 2

Bkkbound04

Its a nuisance being sited so far away as compared to Don Muang,

Where do you stay/live?

I thought the new airport would seem further away, but in hindsight, for me there's not much difference.

I am in the Silom area, and its about 5 minutes further in a taxi from here that it was to Don Meuang. Flown out of the new airport 3 times now, and each time was about 30 minutes to get there from my place.

• 3 months later...
I left here(suwanapoom) yesterday on TG916, got to pakiastan and we were then told there was a technical fault requiring the plane to return to BKK, arriving back 8 hours after leaving!!!

IAs I'd used airmiles to upgrade to Biz Class, whats the compensation I could expect to claim if any?

JP

Answering my own question; after a 3 month delay they have offerred to credit me with 10000 miles.

JP

austratlian cousins my foot. The delays in Wembley stadium were caused by steel subcontractor Cleveland Bridge, a british company. And I lost heaps of $$$ with my Multiplex shares because of them. Back to the topic now.

Multiplex are the biggest pack of CUNTS in the construction industry. Hope they go broke asap.

Archived