U.S. police officer dies in cambodia

trapperjohn

Yes, even if he had gotten off (by cash, most likely) in Cambo, he probably would've gone home in cuffs under the PROTECT act, a very long-arm criminal law geared basically for this type of case... How long would he have lasted in a federal penitentiary? Probably longer than he would have liked. Cop/pedo, doesn't get much worse for prison life.

YimSiam

There was a movie by the great director, Roman Polanski, called "The Tenants." In one scene, there is a guy in drag trying to kill himself. He jumps off the balcony -- it may have been the fourth floor -- but it doesn't do the job. So, he draggs himself up the stairs and jumps again and it does the job.

I think it's possible for a guy to shoot himself in the mouth twice.

Ihave long said/believed that cops are just plain fucked up people to start with. High rate of marital problems, sresss, suicide, alcohol all of which are blamed on the job. Truth be told, most of these ass clowns are just plain fucked up to start with...

Watching one of those serial killer documentaries on tv not so long ago and they claimed that statistics show that many serial killers had been volunteer firefighters and the like etc. So there could be something in your theory. :o:shocked::D

Makes you think. :)

Yes, but TWO BULLETS????

Sounds like one of those famous Pattaya suicides!

And do not forget the broom. Imagine, a cop leaves a broom behind. On the way to the bathroom he takes out his gun and leaves it in sigh. Now he turns his back, walks out the door. Like Dirty Harry, " now I know what your thinking.. did he fire 5 or did he fire six shots. And in all this excitment I just not sure so..

DO you feel lucky punk...DOYOU? "

Shit

isn't there a 'double fire' malfunction common in semi autos.

if he had the barrel far enough in it might not have kicked out & a quick double ..

not a gun expert .., although I hit pretty well with my Remington Nylon 66 target piece ..

me, I think that 'a US cop' shagging little boys POed a Khmen or 2

sub titled: "Killing Fields West" .. that cop 'is the west' that was being exorcised by brother Pol .

wonder how the French colonialists treated Khmen boys? ..

Archived