How Normal Are You?

Steve

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww Jeeez.

You Are 60% Abnormal

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Its a very poor test, as it measures abnormality, not normality, so click anything and you are catagorised...very lame...everyone will have something apply to them but that just means you are abnormallly normal...as everyone is a bit abnormal...except me of course...i'm just perfect...oppps,that statement means i have a narcisstic personality type, with borderline personality disorder and psychopathic tendencies...see how wrong such labels are!! I'm narak jang...every BG says so and why would they lie? :censored::banghead::cussing::censored:

I think it was designed by a kid with an abnormal psychology textbook...check out the grammar on some of it...real bad....

I wont tell you what i scored, but i think i need to be locked up and the key thrown away...i'll just hand myself into the police now, just in case...to be safe...

:spin::yikes::spin::yikes:

I'm also 86% lucky...hmmm, yeah, errrr, ok...

60% open minded....

and this is my monster name....you have been warned!!!

Lethal Gaze

You Feast On: Armadillos

You Lurk Around In: The Hearts of Men

You Especially Like to Torment: Pop Stars

Well i'm convinced...it must be true.....altho' lurking around the hearts of men sounds a bit gay....

Archived