Beer Garden Soi 7.....What an institution!!

sakoni2002

My first trip to LOS was 1994 and to this day I have only ever made one visit to Beer Garden Soi 7 and that was to take a piss. Walked pass it a thousand times but never been there as a punter. Have I missed much?

As I said previously, if you haven't really been to the Beer Garden, you have not been to Bangkok. Time you went again and see what I mean!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to totally agree with the comments that everyones put about the beer garden, the girls the cheap beer etc etc. and the other is theres not much trouble between the girls and punters, well saying that i saw abit of bother about 2 weeks ago, dropped in for a drink and a ogle (couldnt even have a ST as the wife was in foodland shopping)some guy started at a girl about something, really giving her shit, a bloke i have seen there many times had a word with him both walked to the toilet area..in a matter of minutes he came back continued drinking, the mouthy bugger had to be helped out of the place what a state he was in lots of blood. Talking to a few of the expats about this, they believe hes ex british special forces. So just a warning dont mouth off to the girls if hes around, hes thinish short hair some times wears glasses. (he will be a good one to ask about stories for the Beer garden book )I was gong to take the piss out of him about the rugby last night..second thoughts i wont.."come on the all blacks!!!! "

I absolutley love BG7!!! (or 7BGs :) ) But hate the fact that I cannot walk all the way around the place without pulling at least 1 girl out...guess that is a good thing...

I remember I was sitting at the door way once, with a few other board members, and we must have witnessed at least 3 guys dragging out their girls, in an angry fashion, while the girl just explained "...no, I just come talk my fend...I no work..." Classic BKK moments! The food is good also!

In all seriousness I still pop in there at least once a trip.I dont go in there to pull anymore but the Three reasons I go are 1:I enjoy the ambience of the place,2:I thoughly love people watching and sometimes it is an hilarious spectacle watching the guys and the gals "interact"and finally 3:TO SEE IF THAT LITTLE CUNT WHO DID ME OVER ALL THOSE MOONS AGO SHOWS UP!:cussing:

Oh yes,she is permanently etched into my memory.

Archived