Beer Garden Soi 7.....What an institution!!

sakoni2002

Years ago I used to regularly take girls from BG7 for some afternoon P4P during my holiday visits. And back then I often scored some real talent at bargain prices. But I canâ??t recall the last girl I culled from the place as it must be close to five years ago.

That said I too still stop in at least once per visit just to check on the place. Unfortunately, IMHO the quality of the girls that frequent the place has steadily deteriorated, while at the same time the prices these now mediocre looking girls are asking for STâ??s is truly laughable.

Itâ??s always been an afternoon or occasionally an early evening place for me. And while the atmosphere remains somewhat unique, Iâ??ve always found the joint just too damn hot and sticky for comfort. Hell, for the same money I can swill cold beer in an air-conditioned bar.

BTW, how much are they charging these days for beer?

ST

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I canâ??t recall the last girl I culled from the place as it must be close to five years ago.

Same here, but I guess I need to either change or clean out my wallet, because I looked through it the other day for some obscure business card and found a bunch of bargirl's names and numbers, mostly from The Biergarten. It made me smile.

They were all collected on the same holiday, about 5 years ago, when I stayed at the GP, which is quite convenient to Soi 7.

They were all written on the hotel's sticky note type stationary and originally left stacked chronologically one by one on top of each other on my hotel room's desk, by the TV.

I was still quite the newbie to Thailand and recall being amazed at how polite and organized Thai girls were, not to scatter their calling cards about the hotel room. They didn't throw out the previous guest's calling card, they just placed their own on top of the stack.

Now I realize they must have all known each other.

Still, you gotta respect their professionalism. :)

Archived