Beer Garden Soi 7.....What an institution!!

sakoni2002

You make some good points and I guess my tastes have changed over the years. The thing is I believe I used to be MORE attracted to the stunners then I am now. Does this sound strange?

Of course everyone likes to bone a stunner at least occasionally, but now days I think I'm more interested in a GFE and a good lay. Fucking a beautiful starfish and paying through the nose for a poor performance is a turn off for me. Thatâ??s why I now prefer sevens or eights these days to tens. Much more bang for the buck and Iâ??ve had very good luck with girls in this quality range with greatly improved odds of having a GFE.

BTW, Iâ??ve taken pictures of lots of stunners and most of the time my photos failed to capture how lovely the girls actually were.

ST

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Short-time .... well this is about what I meant. I also mean I fall for girls who are physically different. Today one of my Thai friends introduced me to a MP girl from Chiang Rai, 19 years old. She looks a whole lot different from the girls I used to go out with! She has a fairer skin, and actually pink nipples. And the attitude is a whole lot better. Most Girls who work in places frequented by Farang do not have a Thai attitude anymore. This girl even though working for over half a year in a parlour still has the serving and not wanting to upset you attitude. No BS no asking for this or that. And even the girls working at these places for years and years wouldn't dare giving their customers any shit. No Thai guy would take that! And I actually make a point to make it clear from the beginning with the girl, you do not pull any shit on a Thai guy, so do not try it with me.

Imho girls in the Thai places are a lot better (but that is down to everyone's personal tastes offcourse) and they create a lot less hassles. And the prices are approx the same as a Soi Cowboy or Nanagirl (I would still go there, and there are still some girls I like over there just not as much as I used to anymore) There are also more Uni girls in these places usually. Especially the Sideline girls in Parlours. Anyway gotta run for work.

Waerth

Over the years one of the most commonly asked questions Iâ??ve seen posted on this and similar boards is: where do you find the best girls?

I guess the answer is there is no â??bestâ?? place or venue for finding the better girls and you will simply find them where you find them. I think you know what I mean.

For me I believe Iâ??ve had my best luck with freelancers, but Iâ??ve also found winners in gogos and beerbars as well. And some of you guys will certainly choke on this one - Iâ??ve even culled several keepers from BJ bars...

This just goes to show you never know where youâ??ll find one. For instance, off the top of my head one of the very best girls Iâ??ve known (and for years) I met in Thermae, of all places. Another whiplash beauty with an outstanding attitude I found in BG7 - but that was a long time ago... Still another when I was crossing the street one afternoon near NEP. About the only P4P establishments Iâ??ve failed to find keepers in remains MPâ??s. But Iâ??m sure thatâ??s because Iâ??ve only visited a few, soapies just arenâ??t my thing.

Cheers, and happy hunting fellas.

ST

Archived