Beer Garden Soi 7.....What an institution!!

sakoni2002

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what's the Biergarten like at night? I don't think I've ever been after about 3pm.

Are there still copious amounts of women hanging around at night, or have they all gone home?

There are always guys and dolls till about 23:00 before the crowd starts thinning out. However, this may vary and sometimes some real goods one walk in after midnight, presumably for their next bait having just finished with the previous one.

But at whatever time, there is always one for someone out there!

Not a big fan of the Biergarten, though I do drop in every now and then, usual as a meeting point for some of my freelancer 'friends'. Too bloody hot, I agree with earlier poster - it's 2006, cool the place down!

One favorite from a few years ago told me she really likes the biergarten for business with the after work crowd - says her best evening ever was 7 STs (yes, with 7 different guys) between 4 pm and 10 pm, she would've gone for more but was too tired... Gives you some perspective, or at least it did me! When she told me that I started to think I should be wearing a condom, but I was just too shy to buy any at the neighbourhood 7...

YimSiam

Last trip to LOS, I spent 2 nights in Bkk before I did my usual and head to Pattaya. Always tried Nana or Cowboy, but decided to give the Beer Garden a go since I had heard so much about it.

Had a great time in there drinking and enjoying the company of some of the bar girls. Saw this absolute honey walk in the door, she walked around the bar a few times then sat next to me :D .

2 minutes later I was heading back to my hotel with her, still reckon to this day shes in my top 3 of lookers I have had in BKK.

I will be back there again next time I visit BKK

JungleBunny

The deteriorating quality of girls isn't just limited to BG7. It's happened all around Bangkok IMO. I honestly can't even remember the last time I saw a girl in a bar I'd consider a stunner.

Have to agree here although there are still plenty of good ones to be had - that is if you are willing to lower your standards a bit. From what I've seen it's my best guess that most of the stunners have either migrated to Pattaya or now only frequent the more upscale trendy joints ($$$).

But really, how many of those stunners turned out to be good performers and provided you with a GF esperience? I'd be willing to bet not many.

ST

I pulled a girl from BG7 on Thursday night at least I think it was Thursday, she was as cute as a button, I also should have said that she pulled me. When I got her back to the hotel she was a big disappointment, her tits where like only flaps of skin and she had major stretch marks and the fucking was very unenthusiastic. It was my first time there, it was full of talent I just got a dud. I also went for the first time to Gulliver's on Soi 5 on Saturday night and it was full of falangs and talent as well.

Latter that night I went to Nana and the girls were complaining about the lack of customers, I think I know where they all where.

Just to help business in Nana I saw a Jap get bottled out the front of Matterhorn by the Mamasan on Saturday night, he had some very nasty facial cuts.

...Latter that night I went to Nana and the girls were complaining about the lack of customers, I think I know where they all where...

...And the doormen of some of those bars in NEP always tell the South-Asian and Arab customers that "Solly, only members"...

@Short-time: Don't you think your own taste has changed and you are more "demanding" now as to looks as you were a few years ago.

Looking at the pictures of girls I have gone with in the past which I thought were stunners then I got thinking. They do not look so stunning to me now that I have been here for almost 8 years. I am now falling for a more different type of Thaigirl. Those girls weren't in the gogobars 8 years ago and sure ain't now. They work in the Thai places or work freelance through "pimps". The GoGo girls look nice and imho quality hasn't really changed. Just my taste has changed.

Msybe you have the same thing, your taste has changed .....

Waerth

Archived